Translate

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Notice of New Sphere Alliance Information "Conduit" being Activated
















New SA conduit

January 11, 2018

Denice: I got a message that someone will be contacting you who is a transmitter like me :)
Denice: Was told that there are only 3 activated. Sophia Love, me and one other.  I asked if it was [redacted].  Did not get a direct answer. . .only that someone would be contacting you and you would know

Denice: feels like it means three who are transmitting for the Sphere Alliance. . . there are other transmitters of course (inlove)

Terran: Would the three be best described as transmitting for the Pleiadians, Andromedans, and Orian part of the SA?

Stan X: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. FOR ALL OF THE SA. THE DATA COLLECTORS. STAN. X. END.

Terran: Thank you for the clarification!

Terran: Will the new one deal with specific topics?

Stan X: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. ANY TOPIC YOU DESIRE. WITH A MORE FLUID "SCIENTIFIC" GRASP. DATA COLLECTORS. STAN.X. END.

Denice: (got me giggling on that one ;) )





Terran note: This person has not yet contacted me, and once they do, I will verify their name with Stan X before posting.