Translate

Monday, September 23, 2024

September Donations

 


Hi everyone!  

I've been busy working and blogging as much as I can.  My health has greatly improved in recent weeks.  I visited a pulmonologist and a cardiologist this month.  The cardio doctor said after the nurse ran her tests on my "why are you here?"  I laughed, but it's nice to hear that from a doctor!    

I have been focusing on my personal energy and avoiding some of the usual rabbit holes of information on the Internet about things I already know about.  I find staying as close as possible to a state of grace, joy, and gratitude to be very good for my body.  I have notice a number of welcome changes in my body.  

During a discussion with Heather. she gave me a useful tool for reseting myself when I get out of alignment with the flow of the ALL.  It's a simple phrase "HEART CENTER.  SOURCE CENTER".   I have been using that a good deal and it works.  

I need to raise $700 or better for September. Utilities and toll road fees are due.  

Thanks to everyone who have been regular donors, I can't thank you enough!  And thank you to those who have created small but recurring monthly PayPal donations.   It's very much appreciated!  There are QR codes below you can use on your phone or if on a desktop click the "Reader Supported" icon at the right side of the blog.

I love you ALL!

Terran