Translate

Sunday, July 16, 2017

The passing of my mother



My mother, Delores Gene (Jeanne) Breedlove-Ferguson passed on July 13th.   Mom was about 2 months short of her 95th birthday.  She transitioned peacefully in her sleep with no pain. My father in the photo above transitioned in 1998, he was a month shy of 80.

Talk about a hectic week of events!  Whew!   I spent Tuesday through Thursday with Lisa Shannon and Heather at Lisa's family ranch outside of Houston working with the Randy situation.  It was at the ranch I learned of my mother's passing.  Now I am going on another road trip.

I have almost enough in PayPal now for a short notice airfare purchase, but do not yet have enough for accommodations.  My mother lives not far from Yellowstone Park in Wyoming and its not a frequently traveled route.   If anyone would like help with those expenses it would be much appreciated.  You can use PayPal on the link on the right.   I need about $600 more.  My plan is to be there very short term as there is much work to do right now.



I have to make travel plans for a funeral this week so I recommend if you want to keep up with the documents and news about the Treasury Direct accounts go to BZ Riger's website http://I-UV.COM.   BZ does an amazing job and she's getting the same documents I am.  I probably wont be posting much this coming week myself once I get the remaining videos online and out there.   We are almost there with the Treasury Direct stuff final hurdles are being ironed out.  

Like I said in a prior posting, at this moment the Treasury Direct stuff is not for the faint of heart, but that's a short term situation.  That situation is being rectified now. Randy's case has exposed much that needed to be exposed. 

All my love to you all and your amazing support these 5 1/2 years of this work!