Translate

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Energy work with Loie 2-11-18



Was not feeling very good yesterday, some rough frequencies here.  Felt like I was barely functional.  Made a run to the post office to get a card off to my daughter, and somewhere along the trip a snowplow cracked my windshield with a rock and its going to be a big crack.  Well there's insurance for that, I hope I have a low deductible.

Decided to go to bed around 8:30 PM local time, I had just laid down when Denice (in a time zone 2 hours ahed of me sent me these messages on my phone...  perfect timing as I do this kind of work best laying down.

Denice: Trump is on a roll. . . in Texas. Lol

Terran: What did he do?

Denice:Speaking live on CSPAN.

Denice: Still going. Over an hour.

Denice: Loie is here

Terran: Hi Loie!

Denice: The frequency of Loie to be precise

Loie: Bill. We have frequencies to share. To innergrate. To resolve. Ready? Loie.

Terran: Amplify and resend moment?

Loie: Love, sending now. Feel me?

Terran: Can you boost?

Loie : Feeling all now? Loie.

Terran: Feeling it now. Also some very high definition images seems like some kind of tents I've never seen before
And black Arabian horses

Terran: Resending

Loie: Bill, dear. Images are perspective. 

Loie:Frequencies flow in beauty as you are now experiencing. Boost and amplify. And share all ways. Loie.

Terran: Don't know what the images are feels like an Arabic equivalent of a mideval fair

Terran: Focusing on the frequencies. Never seen images that sharp before. [VERY VERY FINE DETAIL IN THE IMAGES... UPGRADE???]

Loie: Frequencies, love. Images are your perspectives of the frequencies. 
Allow the flow. Always. Loie.


Terran: Black Arabian horses with kind of decorative skirt of red with gold borders [did not see the riders]

Terran: And exotic tents

Terran: Parade horses

Terran: The horses are excited

Terran: It's the pope in Morocco  [preview of March trip??? I don't know why this came in. Could also be Arabian trip... although flow data tends to be in advance]

Terran: I programmed my body to send on every breath all night long.
Any other frequencies?

Loie: Perfect, love! I am with you. In each and every breath. And always. Loie.

Terran: Thank you Loie!

Denice: (Goodnight)

Terran: Nite

I felt a shift in frequencies in myself as I relayed the incoming frequencies from Loie.  I woke up at 2:30 AM feeling completely different and the irritating energies were gone.  In the past when I have acted as conduit for frequencies to the ALL they seem to be felt by others in 24-48 hrs.