Translate

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Simon Parkes February 6, 2021

 


Update 1: Fixed the video URL

There is much disinformation/misinformation in play right now for various agendas.  Feel the information as it comes at you. Do you feel off kilter when when you get it? Then you know the frequency with which it was sent.  It seems particular bad on Telegram.  

Rather than disparage certain pundits (some of which I know a lot about - but truth always outs) I'll just say that of them all I like Simon Parkes and Sean Stone.  I think their personal frequencies and their genuineness.  Some of the others are as transparent as brick. 

I do greatly appreciate Simon's reasoned tone and sense of the every day man.  Same with Sean Stone. I may not always agree with everything Simon says, but I do think he's making the best effort with the information he has on hand.