Translate

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Mars joint venture colony with Alpha Centari

 

Dr Salla's Telegram post on Mars

Dr Salla posted this on Telegram recently.  https://youtu.be/zLnfhU7cuaI. Elena Danaan reveals a joint colonization of Mars with Earth colonists and humans from Alpha Centari.  

It brought to mind our recent conversation with the Aurora Sphere here and here, which is parked near Mars. 

It also reminded me of the dream I had involving Elon Musk.  When Elena mentions the people from Alpha Centari I wondered if that was the office next door with the door connecting to my office (Earth)? Elon seemed to know about it in the dream.  And Elon's Cyber Truck does look like a moon or Mars rover!  

Was this information known by the larger part of me and leaked to me in my dream in metaphor? We shall see.