Translate

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Recent Downloads




Got a download last week the message was very clear.  "YOU ARE NEEDED HERE."  Felt like the bigger part of me.  Doesn't mean I can't visit my friends off world, but I clearly got, that at least for the short term, I am living in Austin.  And that's certainly how it flowed. Whatever those reasons are, they will become known shortly.  

Got another realization last night, not so much a download, but a greater insight into who I be.  And I realized that I have been gaslighted by a faction for a very long time.  I have spent 10,000 cycles here on this planet, not because of something I did wrong and was exiled as a result of it, simply by my own choice because I cared about this planet.  

I am not going to be gaslighted anymore.  I love who I am. I love how Source created me.  I have seen when I was created. I don't have to apologize for who I am or what I did to help mankind.  The cosmic engineering I did to preserve life and choice for this planet. I along with others equally capable, made it impossible for malign galactic interlopers to contaminate all of existence.  We aren't greater than you, we are Source like you. We've just been in physicality a lot longer.  We got very good at it.

My very existence, when it wasn't bogged down in this life (and perhaps others) with gaslighted self doubt,  has only ever served the ALL.  THIS I KNOW.  And that is regardless of how many identity thieving beings have projected their own deeds and intents on me, which were deflections away from their own responsibilities.  

Now they reap what they sowed energetically. And I don't have to do a thing, except lend a hand in compassion if they ask for help.  I can't help but that, if they ask, it's the way I was created.  To serve the ALL. 

Gaslighting is about keeping someone from reaching their full potential.  I will no longer play that game.