Translate

Saturday, December 9, 2023

Update1: A week of chaotic energies

 


What a week of energetic chaos!  

In my driving gig I see a good cross section of central Texas humanity.  Working as a driver you often find yourself in a role similar to a bar tender, hair dresser, or the stranger on the airplane as a sounding board for people's issues and trials of life. The relationship is fairly anonymous, although each ride is tracked for safety and legal reasons.  The odds are you will never see the same person again. Brits often comment how forthcoming Americans are to strangers, but it's even more true when the person on the journey is a stranger you're not likely to meet again. 

I had 4-5 individuals who recently had their marriages or relationships explode on them.  The first individual I had been married for 21 years, and their mate's departure came as a bit of a shock.  He was a man that did not like sleeping alone.  His wife also took his beloved dog with her.   He had been drinking heavily earlier in the day, but was sober when I picked him up, suffering from heart palpitations and asked me to drive him to the hospital ER.  He was clearly depressed, and I have always thought there was a strong correlation to heart ailments to heart related emotions.   We had a bit in common although my marriage ended after 21 years in a different way for different reasons.  I suggested he go overseas for a while and get some adventure, and he and his brother were already in the process of selling belongings for just that purpose.  I managed to get him laughing by the time we arrived and he thanked me profusely for lightening his mood.  

I had some more passengers like this although they were females going through various forms of relationship breakups.  A couple of them were intoxicated.  But what came clear to me was these energies were motivating people to deal with situations that they should have dealt with long ago, but for one reason or another put off to another day.   That other day seems to be now.

I was telling another passenger about all this, and suddenly my air conditioner stopped cooling, I hit the AC button again and it would come on but kept going back off.  I turned left off of  highway 71 unto Menchaca road underpass and a homeless guy flung a water bottle at my car with really started me with the thud noise it made!  He threw another one at another car.  

My AC issue turned out to be a burned out AC relay switch, which probably got fried by the solar flares of early last week. It was a $9 fix.    I have noticed all kinds of electrical issues here and there and it seems machines and humans are struggling to cope with these energies.

I had this odd experience last night with one of my final customers.   Kind of illustrates how the week went energetically, like what I am seeing on the ground is mirroring something somewhere else.  What that something is I don't quite know.

A passenger in his late 20s.

Rider: Did you know your right front tire is low?

Me: No, didn’t notice it.

Rider: well you should check it!

Me: Okay

We arrive…

Rider: Are you going to check that tire now?

Me: No. I will check somewhere there is more light.

Rider: I think you should check it now.

Me: No not here. 

I started getting creepy twilight zone vibes like somebody (perhaps somebody other than this guy) was fucking with me.  Also got a mental image of getting hit on the head if I bent down to look at the tire.

He got out and left disappointed I didn’t obey him. Very odd

I drove a 1/4 mile to a Valero Gas Station. I check the tire, it was only a couple of lbs below pressure, Completely safe.