Translate

Friday, July 3, 2020

Weird time slip/anomaly



Time Slip Anomaly

Note: I have had various objects disappear and reappear a day later for the past month.  Its quite random and had seemed to stop.  Thought I'd share this in case you run across some strange moments in the days ahead.

Terran to Denice: You're not going to believe this! I went out the den door and next door to talk to Bev. When I come back the den deadbolt is locked!

Terran: Bev gives me her key to the front door, I get in, and there my keys are on the kitchen table!

Terran: You can’t lock the deadbolt on the outside without the key! So someone must have locked it from the inside!

Terran: Can you ask the X-TAL if they locked my door? And if not did they know who did?

X-TAL: TERRAN. NO ONE LOCKED YOUR DOOR. THERE ARE MAGNETIC FLUXUATIONS. GAMMA RAY AND MICRO ELECTRON PARTICLES INBOUND.

YOU MAY BE EXPERIENCING THE ANOMALIES OFTEN REFERRED TO AS “TIME SLIPS”. INCOMPLETE TIMELINE “JUMPS”. MORE LIKE A WOBBLE BETWEEN TWO DIFFERENT VERSIONS. .X-TAL.


Other Documented Time Slips: