Translate

Thursday, August 2, 2012

An Encounter with Gaia



August 2, 2012

I had always considered the "Gaia Theory" of James Lovelock a possibility, but I never really thought of Gaia as being a sentient being in her own right.

A 2002 incident with Pele.

Pele bathing in a pool of lava - Photo by Matt Forney

I had an unusual experience in 2002 during a class on Lomi Lomi Hawaiian Massage in Solanoa Beach California. Katrin had been taught by 4 different Huna practioners of the art, some from the Aunty Margaret Christian school, some from Kapuna with Huna beliefs.  Massage therapy allowed me an avenue to explore subtle energies and esoteric ways in a way that felt safe with the conservative Christian upbringing I had.  It had a lot to do with my awakening.  I never tried to make a living with what I learned in massage classes.

The instructor had a photograph (not the one above) of lava in the Kilauea volcano and you could clearly see a woman, Pele, in the midst of all that lava flow fire and heat.  It was not a photoshop, quite a remarkable photograph! While I was trying out a massage technique she taught that day on another student, this photograph flew off a window sill 4 feet away and hit me on the head!  The window was closed so it wasn't because of the wind.  The instructor laughed and then gave me a good look, "Pele is trying to get your attention!". She grinned.  I was stunned! What the hell!  That incident told me that there's a lot more beings in this world than I thought there was.  She's some kind of elemental being that works with Hawaiian volcanos.



A light worker somewhere wrote said we should all send Gaia energy and love. I decided to apologize on the behalf of all humanity for what we did to her! Not anything verbally spoken, I was worried my family would think I was nuts. Just sincere deep felt thoughts. I didn't know if anyone ever did that before, but I thought I'd try it. I mean really what do I know about sending love and energy to Gaia right?  I am pretty new at this kind of thing.

I felt as if I was on a high speed elevator into the heart of the earth, and big whoosh and zoom. In this waking dream/vision (I don't know what to call it - it happened so fast!) I found myself moving into the center of the Earth (in spirit?) into a deep emerald green place.  In the center was a white zone, blindingly white.

Gaia rode into this white zone on a Impala deer, from off scene into this huge white room from the green zone (think of a green sphere encasing a white spherical room).  Gaia was green, about 5'6" tall (168 cm). Her facial features seemed South American, perhaps Brazilian. She had a leather skirt that reminded me a bit of a Roman Soldier thing and a leather breastplate/armor/top. It looked a bit like a hunting outfit.

Gaia was truly a force to be reckoned with! Raw feminine power of the kind I had never encountered before.  I wasn't sure sure what she was going to do to me. I thought she might punch me! I was a little afraid at first, she was clearly not afraid of anything! Instead she removed the helmet and gave me a kiss.  What a shock!

Then I fell backwards on my ass!  I am laying flat on the ground, stunned and embarrassed, and these spirally things that I think were my chakras flew out from me in and spread into  a circle around me.  Then she sits on top of me and looks me in the face as if to say "its about time, and I forgive!"  And it was over as fast as it started!

I no longer consider Gaia an abstract theory.  I think of her as an entity in her own right on a level that I don't understand. I don't know if the vision was a representation of her in human form, or if she does really appear that way.  There is so much I don't know. But the sense of raw creative power of Gaia was absolutely astounding.
Terran note 8/19/2020: In October 2013 I went to the Tehachapi Opal Tour kickoff.  One afternoon I decided to walk around the ranch house where it was all taking place.  There was about 6 women near the front door talking and I sat on a chair next to them.  It was the most interesting conversation of the day.  One woman was speaking of how her husband is military and works with Pleiadians. Two of the women considered themselves experts on Gaia or possibly inbodyments of her.  I related the above story about my encounter of Gaia and it was as if I farted in a yoga class!  Crickets... and then a lot of uncomfortable body language.  I quietly left... LOL. 
So I didn't tell this story much after than but as far as I am concerned it occurred!  I didn't consider myself a channeler or any kind of expert at all on anything esoteric at the time, but I know what I experienced.




August 3, 2012: I found this on Facebook tonight, it was on one of my readers Facebook pages. 

On top of her head she had a helmet, and a pagoda looking thing springing from the middle of the helmet.  I haven't been able to find a precise representation of what I saw on her head until tonight.  It looked like the building on the left.  Does anyone know what this building is or where its at?