Translate

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Heart frequency work with Loie, FEEEEELING THE ALL!!!



August 14, 2016

Terran: Loie can you assist with some heart work?

Loie: Bill, yes.  I am here to assist you.  Now is perfect.  When you are ready. Loie

Terran: I begin.

Loie: And I assist now. Loie.

Terran to Denice: Feeling Loie very strongly!

Terran: Bill take that feeling into your heart.  We begin there.

Terran: I am not getting much visuals but a great deal of feeling like more of me coming in

Terran: Plus I feel your love!!!

Loie: Oh, yes Bill! I pour my love into you now.  All is perfect.  As it flows, allow it to fill you.

Terran: Oh Loie, the energy, is so pure! 

Loie: Bill there is no need to work.  It is all play now.  So as you feel, allow it to flow.  I am here all ways.

Terran: I am like a dry sponge for these energies

Loie: Bill, love.  soak them up!  It is all for you, dear.

Terran: That is so amazing!!! Oh that is good!

Loie: Bill it flows.  Feel it with your heart.  If you tire, then rest and we do this again in another moment.


Terran: I saw an image of when I was created, full grown in form like Riggolt, it was a tropical beach tidal pool in a grey stone pool.

Terran: Did you create me?

Loie: Bill you were created by and through the Source of all that is.  My energy was there.  Loie.

Terran note: I did feel Loie's presence at that moment.

Terran: I will never tire of these frequencies let it loose Loie!

Loie: Yes, Bill.  All flows.  Do not hold the energies... allow all to flow through you.

Terran: Flowing out my heart


Loie: Perfect, love.

Terran: I send it to ALL

A representation of what I saw of my form coming into being in the Original Garden

Terran: It's like pulses of light

Terran: Like the lights in a tunnel in a mountain pass road tunnel they flash thru me.

Loie: What do you feel, now?

Loie: Do you feel the ALL, dear?

Terran: If that's the ALL I sooo feel it!!! There are no words and I do not want it to stop!

Terran: It's a steady stream now... was pulses at first...

Loie: Yes.  There are no words and it never stops.  It is always with you. Now.


Terran: I see billions of faces

Terran: I see people dancing like they do in Africa

Terran: I see India














Terran: I see asian men in baggy black pants with ropes tied at a center point doing I don't know what but I think it's dance in the shape of a star (unable to locate a similar image).

Terran: Greeks and Arabs dancing

Terran: More

Terran: Wow

Terran: Not so many images now just flow

Loie: Bill.  Allow the flow now.  All is perfect. Loie.

Terran: Lol I hear "systems" crashing with a metallic clunk

Terran: This is living energy

Terran: Is this how you feel all the time Loie?

Loie: Yes, Bill. Now.  Keep this feeling flowing through you.  It does not stop.  It is available constantly. Loie.

Terran: I don't want it to stop EVER!!!

Loie: Bill. it does not stop.  It flows always.  Simply feel it, and flow it. Loie.

Terran: I see these sensations I have had for a couple years were just prep for this! [what some call "ascension symptoms"]

Loie: Yes.  This and more, dear.

Terran: I saw an ornate stasis pod opening do you know what that was?

Loie: Bill. This is for you to feel, now.  Use your new abilities.  Feel it with your heart and you know what it is.  Loie.

Terran: It's clear crystal looks but like when you crack marbles in hot water. There was a kind of translucent web matrix in the crystal lid.

Terran: There's three in here I'm the tall one don't know who the shorter ones are

Terran: There's a medical looking guy taking notes on what's transporting

Terran: He's looking through the crystal cover

Terran: The short guys might be assisting I can't see faces on them

Terran: I think I just walked out it? Ginger hair of that hair makes Riggolt look tame lol

Terran: Tall and what a jumpsuit!

Terran: Loie do I have to consciously flow this or will it just flow?

Loie: Bill. It flows always.  Now you increase it by your conscious connection.  It is always available as you feel it.  Loie.

Terran: I can honestly say I have not felt this before in this body! Did I ever before this form?

Loie: Yes, Bill.  This is how you felt in the beginning of all.

Terran: Welcome home eh?

Loie: Yes, love.  Welcome!

Terran: How long to the party dear Loie?

Loie: Feel your way to it, Bill.  You will know. And I love you, Loie.

Terran: I love you too!

Terran: What an amazing energy!

Denice: (sun) (hug)

Terran: Did you feel any of this Denice?

Denice: I felt her earlier. . .she was waiting for you.

Denice: She is soft and gentle and such pure love. . amazing!

Terran: This energy did you sense it?

Denice: Not the powerful, "ALL" that you feel.  I suppose that comes after it flows through you.

Terran: You will!

Denice: I was surprised at the direction of tonight. . of the energy flowing first and then the visuals. . .

Denice Patterson: very cool!

Terran: Very hard to describe

Denice: yes, I get that. . .I have had moments of feeling energy and there are no words for it

Denice: and no way to describe it even in pictures (h)

Terran: Loie I'm going to give you the biggest hug ever!

Terran: (hug)

Loie: Bill, I am already hugging you.  Feel me.  Loie.

Terran: YES!!!!!!