Translate

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Thank you!

Just a quick thank you to the blog supporters!  Rather than reply to each PayPal this month, I thought I'd do a group thanks here! I very much appreciate everything you do!  Whether its donations or links to articles and videos.  Or just asking questions about things that perhaps I have not made clear enough.  

I got my car fixed Monday, and it was the brakes making the squeal, not the wheel bearings.  The car required new brake pads and two front rotors.   Came to just shy of $500 for that repair, but wow what a difference it makes!    And now I have a means to supplement my income with driving work on weekends, if Fauci doesn't scare them all away again! LOL...

I still have bills to pay but things are much brighter than they appeared last week.  It always works out.  

Thank you from my heart to yours!

Terran