Translate

Monday, December 14, 2020

Some interesting data on this past week.... higher discernment advised...

Lot of strange stuff going on.  Speaking of strange, I was sitting on the couch watching a movie this afternoon with my cat. Suddenly, the north wall of my house sounded like Gorillas were beating on it!  My cat ran for cover! I ran outside thinking maybe the painting scaffolding had blown over in the winds, but my neighbor had moved it into her garage (its hers) earlier in the day to work on some drain pipes in her deck above the garage. It wasn't there! Maybe it was straight line winds?  Maybe theYeti getting my attention?  I don't know.  I did feel a huge burst of heart love sent to me at that moment, maybe it was the Yeti's way of saying "its from us!"?  Anyway on to the meat of this article... Kim Goguen's remarks regarding Chinese troops, which has also come from other sources, and also this article.

I am not going to say this data is all correct, I have no direct evidence either way, but it feels correct based on everything else I am seeing right now.  Unfortunately Heather doesn't have access to videos or the internet so I can't get her opinion on this either. Kim Goguen has shown to know the "mechanics" of high level banking, which has quite surprised me. But who gave her the position she purports to hold? I don't know, and I don't know if she really talks to Donald Trump and the White House.  Time will tell.  My sense is she's either military or 3 letter agency or perhaps Pleaidian. I don't feel the need to trash people, especially when I don't have complete data on them.   It may be an interim disclosure operation, but I don't really know how to classify it. 

The data seems to fit, but use higher discernment.  Benjamin Fulford, the erstwhile spokesman for the Dragon families, has been saying for months the Chinese intended to foreclose on the USA, and that usually involves either an "eviction" or a "repossession" type action.  We know that Hillary has sold BLM lands and national parks to the Chinese.  We know many high level politicians have sold out this country one way or another to the Chinese. The Chinese Elders believe they own the whole planet and its people.  Do you like being "owned"?  And as we learned in earlier posts from the Sphere Alliance, the Chinese Elders directly control the CCP.  They are a very paranoid bunch and the fact that they are outnumbered 100,000 to 1 by regular Chinese people has them very worried.

The problem is the Chinese Elders created a fraudulent "DEBT" based on your value, and installed a compound interest banking and currency scheme with the Federal Reserve.   Nothing can come from a fraud. The energies for enforcement of a fraudulent debt is not there.  It's not supported.  I've set the video to fast forward to Kim's data. 

A data point of interest is the Galactics do have frequency weapons that can disintegrate items including nuclear missiles. Also Kim's statement saying the Chinese intended to have complete control of the USA by 2022, which is interesting given that last summer Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf was supposed to be early released from prison under Trump's prison reform, but her sentence was strangely increased to 1/13/2022. And we know she's there to begin with because of China.