Translate

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Update 1: Nonlocal reinforcements


Denice shared this link, https://www.sophialove.org/my-blog/watch-the-water which initiated this line of questions to Thor.  You can read the short message from "One" there.

Update 1:   

Sophia: WATCH THE WATER  2/13/2022
One: “At 3:04 (CST) this morning reinforcements landed on your shores”

Terran to Sophia: Any details???

Sophia: Hi. Sorry, I just saw this. Not a lot of detail. I will send you more tomorrow, when I can see what I wrote. But I was woken up, which hasn't happened for a long time. Quite literal message was "note the time."

Terran: I’m having doorbells ring in my car

Sophia: Somebody wants to come in!

Sophia: What I was told is this: That was the moment when they "touched down". Help is here. Things should move quickly now.

Terran: Can I quote the above?

Sophia: Yes.

Sophia: But I think it was from every place, the sea, space and beneath. I think touched down gives it the impression it is only space. That is not quite it. They're here is more the message.

Late note: someone just sent me a wink emoji from Denice's number. It was not Denice.

End of Update 1

Terran: Hey Thor, boots on the ground?

Thor: TERRAN. “THESE ARE THE MOMENTS WE ARE MADE FOR.” THOR.

Terran: Go with visuals

Terran: Eyes only?

Thor: TERRAN. ALL EYES NOW. ALL WAYS. THOR.

Terran: Seeing small ships underwater glowing. Impression is of large scallops.

Terran: Some images of underwater divers? (Uncertain)

Terran: Don’t know if on target.

Thor: TERRAN. EXPANDING. AMPLIFYING. NOW. THOR.

Terran: Having trouble with images. Body has been wonky last two days.

Thor: TERRAN. ALL UNFOLDS/INFOLDS AS DESIRED/DIRECTED. “GALOSHES”. ON THE GROUND. ALL IS PERFECT. THOR.

Terran: Thor is all this related to Dr Salla’s report of European faction shooting down Starlink sats?

Thor: TERRAN. NO. THOSE FACTORS CONSIDERED. PREVIOUS CHOICEPOINTS ACCELERATED ALL. THOR.

Terran: Can you be specific to hemispheres? Or land masses?

Thor: TERRAN. OF COURSE. ALL. IN ANTICIPATION. THOR.

Terran: To be clear is this a joint local/nonlocal op?

Thor: TERRAN. NOT AN “OP”. THOR.

Terran: What is it?

Thor: TERRAN. ON THE “GROUND”. IN THE “AIR”. ON/IN/UNDER THE “WATER”. ALL. THOR.