Translate

Thursday, October 26, 2023

What in the world is this?

 


Machine translation of the Portuguese from the Amazon forest

Look, look, I have to run somewhere else, look, look, another one appeared, another one appeared right there. Another point for me, it's starting, look, look, it's starting again. I'm listening like people are walking around, people without names don't go, don't go, don't understand, another one was born there, look, there, back there, there's a good one there, and the other one goes there, look, look, no, right, Beauty, I've never seen it, I've never seen it. I had seen this for the first time, man, what's the name and where, man, I've never seen this in my life and it doesn't even smell like smoke, look, she's going to start another one right there, oh there, I'm starting to sleep there, oh no, there it's starting all over world sleep soon although although although although although although although although although although although although although although look look here people I'm going orange green red light I never said that in my life for the first time, right, do you want a man a million 1 million there, ok okay okay let's go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go let's go let's go let's go let's go let's go let's go let's go let's go let's go let's go