Translate

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Update 2: Denice's dream about Thor







March 18, 2024 10:56 PM

Terran: Did something just happen?  

Terran: My body got hot and I thought I was going to vomit but it’s gone just as quickly as it came…

March 19, 2024 5:56 AM

Denice: I slept through it here. Feels like I cannot get enough sleep... dreams are very active. Had a visit from our old friend. He has not been in a dream in years. He looked different. Had on the jacket that you use in the image of him on your blog. He was cutting a block of old fashioned butter. He said “watch the lightning in the clouds”. I saw one of the ships. It was really different than others they have shown me.



Terran: Friend?

Denice: 



Denice: Not wearing a hat but that same jacket. Had silver rimmed glasses that he put on when he was cutting the butter type substance. 

Terran: Smooth like butter? Soft like butter? Feels like a metaphor.

Denice: Yes. That was when he told me to watch the clouds. I looked outside and saw the most beautiful ship.

Denice: I feel we are on the edge of it.


Terran note:  My take on this is, "we got this, like a hot knife through butter"


UPDATE 1:  


 


Update 2: 03/24/24


Denice: This was the shape of the ship in my dream. But the color was like an army tank from the Iraq war. Desert brown?

Terran note: This image came from Loop, the building is not some message on our part and shouldn't be taken as such, he just happened to pick up the shape of the ship. What Loop's message is, I don't know.