Translate

Saturday, June 22, 2024

Past lives as a Samurai







Terran: Dear Stan, early after being contacted by Thor and Sherran, I was told I had two incarnations as a Samurai in Japan. I have had an affinity for Japanese Gardens and traditional architecture of the type found in Kyoto. This explained much for me. I seem to have been imprinted by these experiences. These aesthetic preferences are the opposite of my upbringing  in Arizona. 

I would like to visit Japan some day. I lost the original conversations regarding these lives. 
Could I trouble you for the names I went by and the approx time period or reign or ruler of these incarnations, or any other data or location I could find a historical reference.

Stan X: TERRAN. 13th CENTURY. A SHE RE MODO. 14th CENTURY. DAI GON. DATA COLLECTORS STAN X END



PS If anyone knows the proper spelling for these Japanese names could you let me know via Telegram or Twitter or email?  Denice did the best she could phonetically in English but neither she nor I speak Japanese.  I am posting them here so there's a record of them.  The details will flow on their own.  I have no idea of where to even look for information on this.

  N


I