In the various narratives that have been coming out in recent years about the Anunnaki involvement with the evolution and subjugation of humanity, there's been mention of this mysterious group of people called the Iggigi. The Iggigi are said to have been the "worker caste" who originally mined gold for the Anunnaki but later rebelled against the Anunnaki because they were fed up with that hard labor.
This rebellion, purportedly causing Enlil and Enki (the sons of Anu) to take a native Earth hominid (Sasquatch?) and merge it with their own DNA. Enki is said to have secretly put features into this version of human, that his half-reptilian brother, Enlil, did not want.
These Sumer stories of mankind's beginnings have not held a lot of resonance for me personally. I feel humanity is far older than people give credence to it being.
I have never heard of where these Iggiggi came from. Even the recent crop of Anu-philes don't really mention where the Iggiggi came from.
Stan X: TERRAN. THE IGGIGI ARE KNOWN BY THAT LABEL NOW. ORIGIN ATLANTIS 2. ROLES NOT SHARED AT THIS MOMENT. DATA COLLECTORS. STAN.X.END.
Terran note: There is a whole lot more here to drill down upon, but the nature of my access to the data collectors data is a bit like a SQL query of a database, I have to know what I am looking for to begin with. And sometimes I get surprised. This will be further researched as I learn more about the Iggiggi.
There were two Atlantis build outs.
Atlantis 1 was successful and the first human colonies in the Andromeda Galactics came from Atlantis 1. Atlantis 1 was moved off-world into its own realm. It still exists.Atlantis 2 ended in a catastrophe, when an energy dome shield crystal that stored massive amounts of energy was sabotaged and failed when it was powered up, causing acoustic fragmentation of the rock strata below Atlantis 2, and it fell into the ocean.