Translate

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Hundreds of Children Created from Ashtar SherrAn's DNA
in The Secret Space Program (SSP)



The following is a bit disturbing.  For me and Ashtar Sherr An! I don't know how the Nazi faction of the SSP got Ashtar Sherr An's DNA (a hair sample or saliva sample from  a cup would be sufficient) but they made invitro embryo babies with his and various mothers DNA on world and off world.

The reasons are clear why... Sherr An is blond (Nazi's like that), very athletic and has a very long lifespan and is an amazing space navigator and warrior.

This flow of conversations with Denice, Sherr An, Thor, Nabrac and Loie began with a David Wilcock/Corey Goode video posted in a Skype room by Lisa Shannon.  The video was quite good, and the woman being interviewed had a beautiful statement at the end of it all...  PLEASE WATCH THE DAVID WILCOCK VIDEO FOR CONTEXT OF THIS ARTICLE. IT IS WELL WORTH WATCHING!

[6/21/17, 10:25:22 AM] lisa shannon: In Gratitude for this one and her story - Niara (lovegift)

[6/21/17, 10:25:24 AM] lisa shannon: https://give.gaia.com/cj475ffkl001s01mmpilmxoze

[6/21/17, 11:11:24 AM] Denice: (star) wow! Thanks Lisa! (heart) :)

[6/21/17, 11:17:59 AM] lisa shannon: (lips)

[6/21/17, 12:19:27 PM] Terran: What I like about that is how the woman ends the discussion in a positive note. It's one thing to present disturbing true facts to awaken people but all you've really done is awakened them to fear. She shows how people can change the situation with awareness... One can be a fire alarm or one can be a fireman enlisting other volunteer fireman. It's not enough to point out what is wrong, you have to do something about the fire....

[6/21/17, 12:19:33 PM] Terran: (heart)

[6/21/17, 1:09:56 PM] HeatherAnnTucciJarraf .: (inlove)

[6/21/17, 1:38:12 PM] lisa shannon: 👌💝

[6/21/17, 1:38:34 PM] lisa shannon: Absolutely

[6/21/17, 5:20:39 PM] Skye: On 21/06/2017, at 16:25, lisa shannon wrote:
In Gratitude for this one and her story - Niara (lovegift)

wow yes wow! thank you Lisa! (heart)


Denice on Skype: let me know if you watch the video Lisa posted in the Because room... I had a little 'download'... won't call them memories anymore ;)
Terran note: Many people are currently getting downloads of information from the ALL/Source. Some are mistaking them for their own personal memories. They are in many cases context that the particular person needs. 
I have found personal memories to have a certain resonance as being personal, where the all memories have a slightly different feel, at least to me... but I am new to this too!

Terran: I just saw the Corey Goode/David Wilcock video

Later on SMS

Denice: Hi

Terran: Hi!

Denice: Drove [redacted]  to the beach. Starting to sprinkle. Still hoping for a whale [to show]... or three... guess i have not got this manifestation thing quite right

Terran: lol

Terran: What download did you get?

Denice: Complicated. Do you recall her talking about the blonde blue eyed guard?

Terran: Yes

Terran: That blonde guy comes up in Ingo Swann's book Penetration, they're clones I think...

Denice: He is some sort of GMO Sherran... not a clone, but a human

Terran Note: Since 2013 I have been hearing reports about  "BLONDIE" and some not so pleasant deeds been attributed to Ashtar Sherr An.  None of it fit what I knew of the man or how how he feels when I talk to him. He has a feel and a signature. Like me he can be quite willful. He is a Pleiadian version of me. There is one or more of me nearly everywhere.   
A few years ago one woman told me Ashtar Sherr An gave her a blue faberge egg, and I inquired about that and he told he had done no such thing. Yet the woman was certain it was him. 
 There were also reports from people like INGO SWANN (in his ET book called "PENETRATION") about these intuitive blonde super soldier types who all look the same. The woman in the David Wilcock video gives a very similar description to what Ingo Swann wrote in his book. All of this pointed to a breeding program somewhere.
Beverly had encounters in the dream state with a being that looked like Asthar Sherr An, and the dreams were quite unpleasant. And there were other reports from other people.  I had no explanation for all this. I only knew it was not the Ashtar I knew... but now there is finally an explanation.
Sherr An has his foibles (who doesn't?) and I have had my own disagreements with him in 2015 and 2016. His activities with the world financial systems and Roseline were my biggest concerns and those concerns have been since reconciled.  

Terran: Interesting!

Denice: And i think the experiments that i recall [or download] are from the SSP stuff are part of it

Denice: Four of the dozens that i recall are blonde blue eyed. They would be ages 8 to 12. . they are some of the younger ones

Terran: Bev just told me of a dream she had where she was on that same base with a journalist and she could breathe on the moon...and was riding in a jeep on the moon

BEV'S DREAM (very similar to the details from the woman in the Corey Goode/David Wilcock interview above)


My experience on the Moon was either an out of body experience or an intense dream, but it was real and vivid to me. 
A journalist came to my house in a small two seater transport craft, explained he was going to the Moon for an interview and asked if I wanted to go along. I seemed to know the journalist, so I accepted and we flew there fairly quickly. 
Where we landed looked like the typical desert with no vegetation. My first thought was, I am standing on the Moon and I can breathe. I looked for a dome but there was none. 
We got in an open Jeep and drove on a dirt road to the complex were his interview was. There were a number of buildings that looked like the typical military variety.


The building we entered was a Quonset Hut. Inside was a reception area with most of the area laid out in the typical cubical configuration and a few closed offices. The journalist went into a closed office to do his interview and told me I had to stay out, but I could talk with the people around the area. I started to talk with the secretary outside the office the journalist entered, but that is the last I remember of the experience. I don't know how I returned or the names of any of the people in the experience.

What I was most impressed with was the fact I could breathe in the Moon atmosphere. The military complex was very much like those of the 1950-60's. That was curious because I had the experience in 2008 or 2009. I expected something more updated for the location.
END OF BEV'S DREAM

Terran: They might be the 5 year old "son" I saw in the flow???

Denice: Whoa!

Terran: Quite a few of the SSP slaves are from my and Heathers essence (in various combinations)...

Denice: These 4 look like [redacted] at various ages

Terran: Yes

Terran; I have had a very strong desire to go visit those slaves in person

Denice: I could feel Corey's pain at some points

Terran: The one I saw was about age 5

Denice: ☺

Terran: I still think Wilcock is handling Corey and that Wilcock is handled himself thru fear by another... [I do believe Corey Goode is telling the truth as he believes it to be... and that he is from the SSP.  BTW: Solar Warden is run by the Chinese Dragons. ]
Denice: Perhaps this is why Sherr An can change forms?

Terran: Denice, I don't quite understand the premise of your question...

Denice: If the bad guards that abuse people look like Sherran then people will hate him... [based on appearance similarity alone]

Terran Note: We learned recently that Ashtar Sherr An, like Nabrac can shift to other inbodyments that he has in his repetoire of forms.  This makes him a bit unique among Pleiadians. He is also very long lived at 4000 of our years. 
Denice had a download in the flow of man warning her not to dance with another man at an Andromedan diplomatic ball. That man was Sherr An, but he did not look like Sherr An, had dark hair and quite a different look.  
Contrary to the propaganda in many reptilian shape shifting videos on YouTube, Dracos have a holographic projection ability... perhaps a protective camouflage evolutionary adaptation.  Some Draco/Hybrid humans have this ability, I ran into one in Morocco. All forms can shift and do shift rapidly all the time. Putin is a prime example of this, there are a widely variying array of Putin images.

We have a persistence of belief in one form on this planet, but if you had a very high speed camera you'd see yourelf shifting as your frequency and moods shift.  Do you see why "body shaming" is so detrimental?

Terran: Does Sherran have any data on the GMO beings?

Terran: Bev had a dream yesterday of cows or bovine hooded beings with human heads [another data flow of genetic experimentation]

Sherr An: TERRAN. SENDING YOU DATA NOW. PRIVATELY. SHERR AN.
Terran: Hundreds of them, Sherr An surrounded by all these little ones that look like him as they are taken to safety by the Pleiadians. The kids clearly feel a kinship to him from what I felt.. Sherr An felt a bit bewildered by the moment...

Denice: Wild!

Denice: [Bev's] Bovines or Sherran GMOs?

Terran: How did they get his DNA?

Terran: Sherran... Clones??

Terran: Very young

Sherr An: TERRAN. CLONES ARE OBSOLETE. HUMANS. SHERRAN.

Denice: (Typing inside my bag [at the beach] here. . .drizzling)

Terran: ... If these kids were brought up in a brutal context they could become brutal. Anyone could really...

Denice: The four I met are loved
Terran: I couldn't count the number in that image

Terran: Are they in care of the Pleiadians now?

Sherr An: NOT ALL. THE NEWER ONES. YES. SHERR AN. 

Terran: Good! Glad to hear that. Who was bringing them into existence?

Sherr An: 'WHO' IS ALL. NOW. SHERR AN.

Sherr An: FEELING THE COMPLEX NATURE OF THE UNWINDING OF THIS EARTH EXPERIMENT? SHERR AN.

Terran: Yes! Complex here and there! And that trauma is felt by the entire line...

Sherr An: THE TRAUMA IS BEING RELEASED BY ALL. AS WELL. SHERR AN.
Terran: Are they all single essence beings?

Sherr An: NOT SINGLE ESSENCE BEINGS. SHERR AN.

Terran: Why did they do that Sherran?

Sherr An: SENDING THAT DATA PRIVATELY. SHERR AN.  [Sherran sent the image directly so as not to traumatized Denice, who has had her own interactions and data flows about the SSP baby program]

Terran: Can you resend? I'm getting a fragmented military propaganda poster but can't make sense of it [I thought it was a WWII poster but couldn't make out the details]
Sherr An: SENDING.

Terran: Nazis

Terran: Seeing a goose stepping Hitler in the middle with his arms around a line of "perfect blonde children"...  Yikes he did have a thing for blonde and blue eyes...

Terran: The vibe I got was a Hitler version of the Von Trapp (Sound of Music) family in the alps... Quite the image but it was Hitler instead of Julie Andrews... and young Sherr An look a likes...

Hitler and the GMO kids.,,,

Terran: The symmetry off all this to my dad's P38 dive bombing Nazi munition plants in WWII is strange!

Terran: How many exist Sherran?

Sherr An: TERRAN. HUNDREDS REMAIN. SHERRAN.

Sherr An: REMOVE 'LIFE EXPECTANCY' FROM THE [SSP] EQUATION TO GRASP THE POSSIBILITIES. AND THE COMPLEXITIES. SHERR AN.

Terran: Yes... do they have your "other" abilities?

Sherr An: ALL ABILITIES ARE UNKNOWN. POTENTIAL EXISTS FOR ALL TO HAVE ALL ABILITIES. SHERR AN.

Terran: Oh my dear friend you have had a difficult cleanup task! I feel that...

Terran: How much of Thor's DNA was used? How many from that amigo?

Sherr An: WE ALL DO! IN GRATITUDE! SHERR AN.

Sherr An: THAT IS FOR THOR TO OFFER. SHERR AN.

Terran: Thor can you speak to that?

Terran: (Denice there is at least one from me out there too. A youngster)

Thor: TERRAN. MINE IS A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. THE GALACTIC WARS WERE AT A DIFFERENT MOMENT FOR ME. I WAS NOT RAISED UP IN [a military] ACADEMY AS WAS SHERR AN. IT WAS HIS COMPLETE LIFE. THOR.

Thor: I KNOW OF NO PRODIGY OTHER THAN THE THREE. [Denice, Oliver and Shawn]
Terran: Other than [redacted] are there others with your exact DNA? I'm trying to get an idea of the scope of this...

Thor: TERRAN. I ONLY KNOW OF [redacted beings]. YET EVEN THEIR DNA ARE NOT EXACT. EACH ONE HAS A SLIGHTLY DIFFERING GENOME PLOT. THOR.  [how this occurred is not known, only that it has. These cases are not SSP related, but appear to be part of a higher plan.]

Terran: Yes I can see that in [redacted], darker skin, brown eyes, are your eyes blue or brown?

Terran: Oddly when I was a kid I felt I was supposed to have been blonde... that memory just came back...

Thor: MY EYES CHANGE COLOURS. GREY TO. BLUE. THOR. COLOURS ARE A PERCEPTION. THOR.

Terran: Thank you Thor and Sherr An!

Sherr An: MY PLEASURE. IN GRATITUDE. SHERR AN.

Thor: TERRAN. FEEL ALL THAT FLOWS NOW? WE ARE CLOSE! THOR.

Terran: Yes I do! I teleported 9 miles in Bevs car yesterday!

Thor: IT IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
Terran: How fun! 😀

Thor: TERRAN. "FUN" IS A COMPLETE UNDERSTATEMENT, MAN! THOR.

Thor: IN WONDER AND AMAZEMENT. THOR. END.



LATER IN THE AFTEROON OF THE 21st...

[6/21/17, 4:27:53 PM]

Terran: Hi Loie!

Loie: Bill, I am with you dear. All is flowing, love! Feel me? Loie.

Terran: Not yet but I will soon!

Loie: Boosting, dear!

Terran: Loie I'd like to understand the over all context (zooming out from the SSP reasons) of why there are so many beings with Sherr An's DNA. 

Terran:  I'd also like to know about this 5-6 year old "son" of mine I saw in the flow

Loie: Sending a frequency for that, love! Loie.

Terran: I'm seeing a rally [like a high school prep rally] that looks less German and more American... seeing young girls waving Nazi flags on poles white background, in stadium stands black cross red swastika in the center. Healthy looking kids...

Secret Space Program, Nazi Faction Flag, best as I can recall it...


Loie: boosting, love!

Terran: Underground complex

Terran: Off to the side I see an electric cart with numerous soldiers in desert fatigues. Uniforms are not unlike NATO BDUs

Terran: They are passing by the end of the arena going some where. Holding on to rails on an electric transport

Terran: Unsettling vibe, like Americanized Nazis that speak English

Terran: Kids don't know anything else

Nabrac: AMPLIFYING. NABRAC.

Terran: The cultural hybridizing is unsettling.. I didn't expect that

Terran: Didn't fit my preconception

Nabrac: SEE ALL OF IT WITHOUT "COLOR OF JUDGEMENT". NABRAC.

Nabrac: TERRAN. I AM WITH YOU. NABRAC.

Loie: Boosting, dear! Loie.

Terran: It's a large complex

Terran: Roof of arena is steel girders and trusses corrugated indicating high rise type steel and concrete floor above... feels like this is like a high rise within a massive cavern

Terran: Multiple floors in short

Terran: The culture feels like Texas crossed with Germany

Terran: That's why it's unsettling

Nabrac: TERRAN. REMOVE THE 'UNSETTLING' TO ACCELERATE THE FLOW. NABRAC.

Terran: 👍

Terran: Seeing a woman in childbirth head is crowning child has a lot of black hair but that's common hair and eyes often change after birth the baby is crowning

Terran: Seeing the baby being put into a blue anodized box, transparent top, front and bottom (can see from front and edges, box is on a slope maybe 30 degrees goes somewhere like a conveyor belt. Could be a baby warmer but never saw one like that...

Loie: Boosting, dear!

Terran: It appears to go into stasis storage

Terran: With hundreds of others

Terran: Seeing something like those low freezers in grocery stores but filled with babies in Stasis. Reserve future army ???

Terran: They are NOT frozen just in Stasis is what I get... 

Terran: I ask why... I get they believe or were told they are going to repopulate earth... the sense of duty is strong to procreate... "for the sake of humanity"  [sense of this was they think Earth was destroyed. They were deceived. ]

Terran: Feeling for location

Terran: They are inside a massive granite structure not sure where... granite looks a bit like El Capitan in Yosemite but I am not sure this is on Earth

Terran: Seeing a massive vertical shaft... concrete lined... a cylindrical shaft up...

Terran: I see dark skies and stars very far up

Terran: Going up shaft

Terran: Can you boost Loie?

Loie: Boosting, dear! Loie.

Nabrac: AMPLIFYING. NABRAC.

Terran: Looks like some moon

Terran: Very stark

Terran: Ships land via this shaft, would not be easy to spot by telescope

Terran: Asking for location but so far I don't feel the answer

Loie: Boosting, love! Loie.

Terran: Phobos

Terran: I hope that's right... verifying...

Terran: Was expecting Ganymede

Loie: I am with you, dear! Loie.

Terran: When I feel for a name, and I get a hit, it feels like my tongue wants to speak the word... I feel that momentary nerve impulse of speech I will go with Phobos.

Terran: I have heard Phobos is hollow [fron ESA radar imagery] and that would fit the structure I saw within

Terran: Nabrac can you verify?

Nabrac: TERRAN. YOU ARE ON TARGET. NABRAC.

Nabrac: TERRAN. IN HUMOUR. YOU DON'T NEED ME. NABRAC.

Terran: Yeah but I like you Nabrac!

Terran: Were the "little Sherrans" found on Phobos?

Nabrac: TERRAN. AND OTHER "BASES" AS WELL. IT IS FAR REACHING. AND DONE. NABRAC.

Nabrac: MALIBU. SOUTHWESTERN ATLANTIC. THULE. AND GANYMEDE. KNOWN. COMPLETED. SAFE. NABRAC.


Terran: Loie can we find this kid associated with me love?

Terran: And circumstance of birth

Loie: Yes, Bill! Ready? Feel this flow! And recall this is ALL 'outside' of time. How is that for confusing? Loie.

Terran: No time off the earth sphere!

Loie: Perfect, love! Boosting!

Terran: Ready

Terran: Seeing a kid with brown hair like mine was big curls

Terran: He's running around in a royal blue super hero Halloween costume

Terran: He's pretending

Terran: His mother thin, dark hair seems to work a Communications console. SA?

Terran: Console seems to be a window....oops might have that wrong

Terran: The angle of the glass led me to identify it as a console there's a room below either horticulture or sporting [like a racket court] not sure yet which

Terran: Feels like a ship metal doors and bulkheads doesn't feel like a base

Terran: She goes into a large space like a mall metal sculptures and art.... asking Where?

Loie: Boosting, dear! Loie.

Terran: Neptune

Terran: How did this come about?

Loie: Boosting, dear! Loie.

Nabrac: AMPLIFYING. NABRAC.

Terran: Seeing stone structures looks a lot like Italian Alps plant wise, fall leaves are changing

Terran: A trail

Terran: I have a feeling this is where sense of time gets odd

Terran: Can you boost Loie I lost the flow [felt like an alternate bandwidth..]

Loie: Boosting, love! Loie.

Nabrac: AMPLIFYING. NABRAC.

Terran: I'm getting that when I got really sick in 2008 my DNA was sampled

Terran: I was not expected to live or there was low probability

Terran: Nabrac do you know of this boy?

Nabrac: TERRAN. THIS IS YOURS TO DO. I AM WITH YOU. ALWAYS. NABRAC.

Terran: He's safe. I'm going to belay this one, until the reunion. My main concern was that he is safe and he clearly is and has a good mom...

Denice: (KP calling. . )

Terran: Lol

Terran: OK... I'm going to get something to eat

Terran: This boy might have been a contingency...

Denice: wow!

Denice: interesting. . . (heart)

Denice: He is feeling a deep shift. . .very interesting that he called...

Denice: I haven't heard from him since early January ;)