Translate

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Teleportation Experience June 20, 2017




Updated: cleaned up some grammar and text... minor changes.

By Terran

June 21, 2017

I had an unusual experience yesterday (June 20).  I was driving to Austin and suddenly found myself over nine miles further down the road than I expected to be, missing two towns in the middle of the route!  I took a route to an Austin suburb called Cedar Park, and many unusal things have happened along Texas FM 1431 in the past including two sightings of Arcturian ships

I did intend to teleport, about 15 miles into the journey I knew I could so I set that intention, I don't know why I had that "knowing" but I did... then I promptly forgot about it as I got occupied by the curvy roads and 2 lane traffic… its not a well layed out road subject to sharp curves and flooding in rain and doesn't widen into 4 lanes until before the town Lago Vista.  I went from A to C bypassing B completely!  It was a smooth transition, but missed all of the road in-between which is 4 lanes wide.

Its an unmistakably unique and beautiful road on the way to Austin!  I missed two whole towns!!! There is no other route through there so I could not have possibly taken another road.



It felt like I was on the road the entire time...  We've been discussing this experience in a small Skype chat room. I'm not the first to have this experience others like Skye and Heather have had it years before me.

Skye had an incident in 2014 while driving through France where she found herself going much farther than she could have normally in that span of time.  

Heather had it happen to her first in Tangier Morocco in 2013 where she found herself downstairs in the kitchen without every descending, then in Martil where she found herself looking over some nice leather boots in the souk outdoor market, then decided she probably shouldn't spend the money and then found herself after walking away 100 feet coming back up to the very same merchant much to his confusion and her laughter at what she had just done.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE MAP


Here's some of the discussion on Skype:

[6/21/17, 1:44:18 AM] Terran: I went from A to C.. [bypassing B it was a] smooth transition, but missed all of the blue road in-between which is 4 lanes wide… and unmistakablly unique area…  I missed two whole towns!!!  There is no other route through there…

[6/21/17, 1:48:15 AM] Terran: I did intend to teleport, but then forgot about it as I got occupied by the curvy roads and 2 lane traffic… I was when i got to C that I realized i just bypassed two towns in between A and C .... It felt like I was on the road the entire time...

[6/21/17, 1:51:07 AM] Jeffrey: Wow!, something is happening/changing obviously, same as my "Lost Time" experience just yesterday. Hm...., it's the moment we can start to experiment our New/Old ability. :D


[6/21/17, 2:52:17 AM] Jeffrey: Wow! T, where is picture been taken? That color is so Vivid.


[6/21/17, 2:50:50 AM] Terran: Yesterday

[6/21/17, 3:46:12 PM] Denice: anyone else feeling 'off'?  Yesterday I felt like I had motion sickness (carsick). . ..this morning. . .seasick.. .this afternoon. . .feeling a heavy pressure and my eyes cannot focus. .. and my brain is 'fuzzy'. . .

[6/21/17, 3:46:39 PM] Denice: It is all bearable. . .but funny/strange. . .

[6/21/17, 3:49:11 PM] Jeffrey: I have not Feeling much physically, but Emotionally is Feeling that gradually Detaching from the Old/Past.

[6/21/17, 3:49:55 PM] Denice: (heart) Jeffrey!

[6/21/17, 3:50:00 PM] Denice: on my inner radio:

[6/21/17, 3:50:05 PM] Denice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD7b1ts2fUg

[6/21/17, 3:50:53 PM] Martha: I was dizzy this morning, walking across campus. And all day feeling heavy and stiff. When I stand from sitting, it's like everything creaks. And yes, blurry unfocused vision. And so sleepy. I'm grading student work and struggling.

[6/21/17, 3:50:59 PM] Margaret: I can't stay on long, Denice, but a big YES regarding carsickness feelings, including dizziness. Comes & goes with no predictability

[6/21/17, 3:51:26 PM] Margaret: Bravo, Jeffrey! Step by step!!

[6/21/17, 3:51:31 PM] Margaret: (inlove)

[6/21/17, 3:51:55 PM] Denice: (whew) Thanks Margaret and Martha!

[6/21/17, 3:52:00 PM] Denice: (heart)

[6/21/17, 3:53:14 PM] Beverly: Good progress Jeffrey!  Normal aches and pains here. No dizziness or nausea.

[6/21/17, 3:54:11 PM] Martha: (heart)

[6/21/17, 3:56:58 PM] Denicr: (heart) Beverly!

[6/21/17, 3:59:03 PM] Jeffrey: Thank you Every One. (heart)

[6/21/17, 4:02:27 PM] Martha: (heart)

[6/22/17, 5:52:46 AM] Jeffrey: Any Report from Any One after Post-Solstice Event?

[6/22/17, 6:13:31 AM] Martha: Nothing here. Getting ready for a busy day. There's a new Gaia Portal up.

[6/22/17, 7:06:01 AM] Jim: Jeffrey, for being the longest day of the year, it sure did fly by!! Other than having had some rather strong clearing house dreams the last couple nights, I haven't been aware of anything out standing. Wouldn't have guessed there was so much inner turmoil bubbling around beneath my outwardly "bubbly" self. 🤗❤️

[6/22/17, 10:04:35 AM] Martha : Ok, I have two shakes to breathe and check in. Today and tomorrow are a race.

[6/22/17, 10:05:12 AM] Martha: So, T, did you try flying again?  Are you getting better at it?

[6/22/17, 10:07:43 AM] Martha: Jeffrey, yesterday seemed to be a normal day, but I was sure sleepy and struggled to get work done. Had to take it home and still fell asleep. Finished this morning, barely in time for class. And I could use a nap already. Lol. I teach in 10 minutes.

[6/22/17, 10:08:47 AM] Martha: Jim, you had me laughing.

[6/22/17, 10:39:44 AM] Terran: Not flying teleporting… more like locational translation

[6/22/17, 10:44:35 AM] Jeffrey: Hm..., Is it a Bi-location? Which is a copy of Physical body stay at the Original Location. Teleportation is the Whole copy of Physical body go to another Location.

[6/22/17, 10:49:08 AM] Terran: no copy... just movement to a new spot instantly.  I had no sensation at all, just knew I got somewhere very fast!

[6/22/17, 10:53:39 AM] Jeffrey: Well, may be I will call it "Teleportation through Time" at moment. Great! Terran.

[6/22/17, 10:54:26 AM] Terran: Skye did this several years ago in a car as well.

[6/22/17, 11:44:01 AM] Martha: The interesting thing, to me at least, is that the car goes along. It is external to the person. This must be an issue of perception to take the car along.

[6/22/17, 12:31:06 PM] Terran: It's an issue of safet... lol!!! the body field extends pretty far. You clothes go with you too!

[6/22/17, 12:31:49 PM] Terran: And all the little bacteria In your gut

[6/22/17, 12:33:52 PM] Jeffrey: Oh! So if you Imagine you extend your Energy Field out say 20 meters, then think you are at that 20 meters as destination, then you are there?

[6/22/17, 12:35:07 PM] Terran: I didn't really think about all that much except to intend that me and the car teleport. You guys are overthinking the mechanics of it!

[6/22/17, 12:35:24 PM] Terran: Source knows the mechanics!

[6/22/17, 12:36:30 PM] Ollie: Intention is one of the greatest powers.. T.. didn't you write it somewhere..? ;)

[6/22/17, 12:36:46 PM] Jeffrey: Ok! I will experiment On, but to convince myself  probably the hardest part to start off. :P

[6/22/17, 12:37:24 PM] Terran: Sometimes, much to my [technically minded] frustration, the least technologically savvy people do the most amazing things! And I love tech!

[6/22/17, 12:38:01 PM] Terran: I just knew I could do it now. Don't know why I knew.

[6/22/17, 12:38:17 PM] Terran: Wasn't about convincing myself

[6/22/17, 12:42:23 PM] Skye: On 22/06/2017, at 16:54, Terran wrote:
> Skye did this several years ago in a car as well.

Yes I did. Several times. Here is a transcript written at the time:

[6/22/17, 12:42:34 PM] Skye: “Henry and I were driving through France today to catch the ferry home to the UK tonight and whole chunks of the journey disappeared on two separate occasions.

The first time it happened we had agreed to stop for petrol at the next motorway service station which was in 40km.  I was driving. Henry estimated it would take us twenty minutes. When twenty mins had passed I couldn't understand why we hadnt seen any signs for the service station. Henry said he hadn't  either. When the next road signs appeared, to our astonishment we had somehow got much further up the road than we should have been in that time and were approaching the petrol station AFTER the one we had anticipated going to... That part of the journey had just not happened - for either of us!

The same thing happened again a few hours later. I was navigating this time and Henry was driving. I saw we would be crossing over a major motorway intersection on our way north.... Again we found ourselves a long way further on past this point with neither Henry or I seeing the major intersection. If we had passed it we couldn't have missed it... So as this happened twice my conclusion is that we actually teleported twice today...literally.  And got to the ferry much quicker than we anticipated. Henry doesn't know he teleported he just thought the journey was somehow faster than usual!” Basically both tines we had intended to go from point A to point C via point B... But we went straight from A to C.....

[6/22/17, 12:43:58 PM] Skye : It also happened on another occasion when I was driving to Scotland by a route I use very frequently. I asked the data collector’s what they ‘saw’ had happened and this is what they said:

Skye: WHAT HAPPENED TODAY ON MY JOURNEY WHEN PART OF IT JUST DISAPPEARED... IN THE SAME LOCATION AS WHEN I TRAVELLED THE SAME ROUTE A FEW WEEKS AGO AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED... WAS IT JUST ME NOT PAYING ATTENTION? 
SA: DEAR ONE/SKYe/SCOTLAND. YOU HAVE ACTIVATED SEVERAL PORTALS FOR YOUR DRIVING PLEASURE. IN LOVEJOY! END.
Skye: Oh! What does that mean exactly? 
SA: DEAR ONE/SKYe/SCOTLAND.  IT IS YOUR INTENTION TO GET FROM HERE TO THERE FASTER. WHEN YOU INTEND THAT, ALL IS POSSIBLE. IT FEELS LIKE "BLIPS ON THE RADAR", BUT TIME IS AN ILLUSION!
[6/22/17, 12:44:22 PM] Martha: Thank goodness clothes go too!  The alternative could be embarrassing

[6/22/17, 12:44:40 PM] Skye: haha too right Martha… :D

[6/22/17, 12:48:03 PM] Martha: I'm remembering when I drove to Texas and the construction on the highway, plus Ft Worth traffic made it really hair raising. To be able to skip that part would make the trip so much better.

[6/22/17, 12:49:38 PM] Skye: As [Terran] said yesterday location is one of the properties of the object - because NOTHING IS OUTSIDE OF US… it is all within. So basically the location comes to us and we don’t go to it…or we become the location… lol complicated (drunk). There is no travelling involved.

For example, if you hold a crystal in one hand and then move it to the other hand, it’s not the same crystal.. because it’s vibrational frequency has changed. Everything has a frequency… and location is part of this frequency. So when the crystal is in one hand, it has one frequency or energetic signature… when you MOVE IT to the other hand, because it is in a DIFFERENT LOCATION, the energetic signature of the crystal changes and therefore so does the crystal (vibrationally).