Translate

Saturday, September 19, 2026

Donations and Update

 



Hi everyone!  I am doing better,  my oxygen levels continue to hold steadily as they have since April.  There was a noticeable shift in April, a healing took place with my breathing and heart.  I have been slightly nervous about August and September as for the past 2 years the hospital events for low oxygen were taking place about every six months.  I am past that 6 month marker which seems to mean a cycle has been broken.  

There have been moments that I have felt "off" but I think that's just the energy fluxes that are going on the planet right now.  People over 60 are feeling the planetary energy swings more severely than younger people are.  The kids came in to this planet with the new frequencies and DNA to match so they are facing a much easier adaptation period. 

Even the Galactics are feeling it,  Bev got this from the Andromedan Raeno (I've redacted names);


I am still facing issues with my legs related to the vein issues, swelling, and fully walking around routinely.  Still somewhat dependent on the wheelchair  I really need to be mobile in case I have to move suddenly for some yet unknown reason.  If it turns out I can't, well I'll just trust the wherewithal will arrive with the need, but I'd prefer not to go down that scenario or create it.  On the positive side the fear of not being mobile has replaced the fear of falling again and that encourages rehab PT practice.   Nobody ever tells that when you fall when you are older it does a mind thing to you, almost like FEELING betrayed by your own body, but actually its just doing the best it could after a lengthy hospitalization last winter. Hospital stays take away muscle strength.  They even have a calculation for it.  They don't tell you that either.  The human form depends a lot on the force of gravity and movement to be strong. 

I need to raise $1900 or better for the coming round of bills.   I am getting a bit shocked at the rate grocery prices are rising.   Forget any take out, what was once $12 is now $20.   Driving it all is rising prices of diesel fuel that moves all that food and grows it (tractors). 

My groceries all are delivered, so I am including this if you ever find yourself in a similar situation of getting groceries delivered because you are temporarily disabled.  This will only work in urban areas, good luck if you are in rural areas.  I have no other way to get groceries.  H.E.B the big Texas grocery store bought a delivery service call Favor, but its fees are significant and only discounted on large orders. Orders larger than I can afford lately. Favor also delivers from takeout restaurants but they are not the cheapest there either.  

Door Dash has a store here called Dash Mart that offers some decent deals which change daily, limited produce, but most of the prices are the same as grocery stores. Fees vary with the quantity, Door Dash calculates its suggested driver tip based on total price, which you can ignore.  But tip enough to pay for the man's fuel and time picking up the food.  I wish ride share drivers got percentage tips like Door Dash but they don't.   Door Dash will also deliver from Sprouts, Randalls, and various ethnic grocery stores.  One of the things I like about Door Dash is if a driver screws up and delivers the wrong thing or has any missing items (it happens!) they will make it right and refund the entire purchase, sometimes with an additional compensation fee to encourage you to continue using the service.  

Go Puff, a store with its own delivery services offers organic eggs at $2 a dozen, Half gallon of Whole Organic milk for $5 on a regular basis and other deals which vary weekly.  Go Puff also offers a mystery bag of groceries for between $7-9 (the price seems cheaper at night) which is their way of clearing out items approaching the sell by date - and they are still fresh.   Sometimes you get shockingly good items, other times its hit and miss, but even on the misses there will be something worth the price like 2 lbs of butter (which can be frozen).  Go Puff delivery fees similar to Door Dash but both waive fees if you buy enough, but the drivers deserve their tips in any case.  I tip based on what my experience has been doing ride share driving and the effort involved.  I did ride share and I know how important tips are.  I am sure I'd be shocked by recent fuel prices had I been driving but I haven't done that since January.  But you all are facing the same issues so I am preaching to the choir on inflation. 

An unrelated note on recent new attacks on Trump...  There's been surfacing on X/Twitter videos attempting to tie Trump to the Epstein island horror show.   I believe these are AI generated deep fakes.  They are coming from anonymous accounts purporting to be Q followers, but its all there to split Trump's MAGA base.  Its basic divide and conquer with a touch of the horrific.  The reason I believe that to be the case is because I think Trump was asked to be an FBI informant on Epstein because he socialized in that same income strata of wealthy people.  He knew who these people were.  Trump isn't worried about Epstein because there is no there, there.  Then there's the obvious, Trump is a germaphobe, he doesn't really like to shake hands, let alone being around kids who are sure to transmit every cold and flu virus known to man.  Just ask any mom once their kids begin going to school.  

Can I explain the various Epstein files delays? Not really, but I know enormous pressure was placed by the British Royal Family (Prince Andrew and perhaps even the King) and I also suspect some major figures in Israel were involved, so the delays might be tactical and strategic.  Personally I feel the longer that Epstein shit show drags out the more it affects people's frequencies.  There is nothing good in it.  Its kind of like a boil, it needs to be lanced and drained.