I've had two recent healings.
The first one is this crease across the middle of my upper lip that was about an inch (25mm) long. The damage came from the hospital during an intubation procedure. Like something heavy was resting on it. Hidden by a nurse with surgical tape for a bit. Painless mostly. Discovered by the nurse who worked with my cardiologist.
There are two folds that run from the bottom of my nose to the middle of my upper lip. Last week this scar shrunk a lot, the cartilage is reforming and realigning to its proper place. It's only about 3/8 of an inch (10 mm) long now. It will be unnoticeable soon. I don't know if the whiskers in that area will return. But I usually am clean shaven so it won't matter. I don't have much of a beard worth displaying, most of it is around my mouth and I have no sideburns at all.
The second one was an experiment I did. I read that the body sometimes moves toxins to the extremities of the body. So I wondered if I had a parasite of some sort and perhaps the body was dealing with that by moving its toxins to my lower legs. I took ivermectin for a week. I didn't notice much change in my legs but something else did happen!
I've had an intestinal reaction to coffee since about 1990. I've classified it as an allergy before. It's gotten worse over the years to the point that I almost never drank coffee at all. The only time I didn't have that reaction was when I was working with Heather overseas and I can't explain why I didn't, because we drank buckets of espresso coffee. Maybe it was all the laughing?
I didn't see any obvious signs of parasites leaving my body from ivermectin, thought maybe the experiment was a waste of time. I guess my mind was expecting exiting vermacelli with emphasis on "verm" but apparently they can be very tiny and not seen at all.
But something did change! I can drink coffee now! No intestinal effect. Coffee is also slightly diuretic which helps with the water in the legs. I coincidentally found some leg excercises on YouTube that activate the fluid pumps in the calves and thighs and those work. I was surprised how quickly my ankles shrank. This is an ongoing issue that I think has to be addressed from multiple angles, salt consumption, exercise and cortisol control. But I think it will eventually go away.
My current cardiologist determined I was having heart issues because of the legs, building up fluid and not having leg issues because of the heart as most medical staff are trained to see things. The perspective makes a huge difference! I like my cardiologist a lot, he describes himself as an overpaid plumber.
A healing in April
In about mid April, the energies were so rough that it was nearly a guarantee I'd have to go down for a nap in the afternoon. Something major shifted in my Cardio-pulmonary system. Instead of having my oxygen saturation level hover around 90-91% which has been pretty standard for me for years, it's now staying in a band around 95-96%. This is a hugely beneficial change and I don't expect I'll be going back to the hospital anytime soon. Its dropped a few times to the 90% range but only briefly before bouncing up again.
It feels to me we went through the worst of the Earth energy fluxes. What I am experiencing now is less body reactions and more old emotions popping up from experiences a long time ago to be processed, felt and let go. Sometimes the dreams are a little off the wall too.