Translate

Monday, July 3, 2017

Dreams of Atlantis 2

This image is from Kyrgyzstan, but similar in feel to the dreams... and not far from what you'd see in Morocco
 but the people are a mix of races.





[7/3/17, 4:17:57 PM] Terran to Denice: Dreamed a lot last night seemed I was in Russia and somewhere else that looks like a combo of India, China, middle east and Russia…. a realm?  The thing is I know this place I’ve seen it before in dreams but not sure where it is….  Maybe Nabrac knows?

Terran: Its the most unusual place I have seen… yet strangely familiar... [and they seemed to know me!]

Terran: Nabrac do you know of a place or realm that has a lot of esoterica and commerce that looks like a combo of Middle East, China, Russia and Tibet? I have seen this place in dreams more than once almost has a Moroccan feel but has many different beings

Nabrac: TERRAN. YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ATLANTIS II. NABRAC.

Terran: Wow didn't expect that!

Nabrac: TERRAN. ATLANTIS II WAS THE SPRINGBOARD FOR 'GALACTIC' DEVELOPMENT. NABRAC.

Terran: These must be memories then or am I experiencing it in the now?

Nabrac: TERRAN.  NOW. ALL IS NOW. NABRAC