Translate

Friday, September 14, 2018

Moving Again

I will be moving again in early October.  The owner of the unit needs it for her children.  This was always a temporary place and it is greatly appreciated.   There was healing and rest I needed after the last year on the road. And this spot gave me the place and time to do that.  The universe seems to put us where we need to be in each moment and I trust that flow.  In retrospect it has all been perfect for what needed to be done and where my energy needed to be.

If anyone knows of a room somewhere around $500-600 month let me know.  I would prefer a monetary arrangement for the moment as that makes it very clear what is expected from the arrangement and the energy exchange expected.  But I am open to house-sitting  or other options.   Will also be scouring Craig's List and other such listings.  I don't have a lot of possessions and I don't need a huge place.  Its always nice to be around like minds but that isn't always possible either.

My preference for the moment is to stay in Portland but I am open to most anywhere including places outside the Pacific Northwest.   Staying in this area is no longer required but was certainly necessary after Knoxville.   There's a lot about Portland I like, its like Seattle but without the overcrowding.

terran.cognito@gmail.com