Translate

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Updated 9/16/18 with new data: Questions about Solar Observatory

Updated 9/16/18

Thor: TERRAN. SOLAR "OBSERVATORIES" FORMERLY WITH "ALL EYES" OFFLINE. DATA IN GOOD HANDS. IN JOY THE SHOW. ALL WAYS. THOR. END.


...previously we learned about the reference to Menwith Hill England reference as "ALL EYES":


Stan X: DEAR ONE/[Redacted]. "ALL EYES" REFERS TO THE COMPLETE EARTHSPHERE "OBSERVATION NETWORK". THE COMMAND CENTRAL OF ALL DATA COLLECTION ON THE EARTHSPHERE. DATA COLLECTORS. STAN.X. END.


9/14/18

I'm getting a lot of inquiries on this, the data below may not be very satisfying to the curious ones... but its all I have right now.  It may be they can't talk about it right now, but I really don't know.  Denice is still a bit preoccupied with the hurricane so I may not have clarity on this for a while. 

It is a very odd situation in New Mexico and I understand the curiosity completely!  Rather than repeat other articles out there that I can't vouch for, I'll just give you what I have which isn't a whole lot right now.


A Blog Reader wrote: Hi, Saw this and was very surprised.  Can Stan shed any light concerning this?  

https://sorendreier.com/us-solar-observatory-mysteriously-closed-by-fbi/

........

Terran to Denice: If you get a free moment everyone wants to know what is going on at the Solar Observatory in Sunspot NM

Denice: Lol! Ready? Only getting a song. Pure joy flowing re: solar observatories

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztnn_hSGtg0
If you figure that one out let me know!  LOL!  That's all I have at the moment.

PS: Coincidently my daughter interned there 5 summers ago when it was run by the NSO.  The facility is in the process of being transferred to the University of New Mexico.