Translate

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Conversation with Lila 9/20/19
WAKE THE FUCK UP!



LILA CONVERSTION 9/20/19

Denice: hi

Terran: Hi

Denice: how are you?

Terran: I’m good but got a scratchy throat

Denice: me too… made chicken soup for dinner

Terran: Open lines?

Denice: sure …

Denice: give me a lead in?

Terran: Anyone want to chat?

Denice: lol.. getting… “bait?” … not like “bait”

Terran: Caution?

Denice: Oh my, I am getting a ‘lecture’…. Lol

Terran: From whom?

Denice: “there are 77 billion beings online right now… can you handle that?’

Denice: (not sure who)

Terran: Hahah

Terran: How about the Aurora?

Denice: oh wait…

Denice: Lila

Terran: Sure

Denice: (parting the crowd)

Lila: TERRAN. NOT TO DIMINISH THE SUBJECT. BUT ALL PLANS ARE OFF. AND AS THESE ENERGIES/FREQUENCIES FLOW. IT IS ALL HOLDS BARRED. NOW. LILA.
Terran: Can you expand on that?

Lila: ALL FLOWS WITHOUT RESTRICTION. OR DIRECTION. OR DUTY.
Terran: What are you doing in these moments?

Lila: NOT SPARING IDLE MOMENTS FOR CHATTER.

Lila: "IMPATIENT" IS NOT A COMMON THEME HERE. BUT HERE WE ARE.
Lila: TERRAN. THE "PLUG" IS ABOUT TO BE "PULLED".
Terran: Signs of banking imploding here

Lila: OH YES. AND MORE.
Terran: Thor mentioned Q returning. I trust the Q will return to a platform more resilient?

Lila: THAT IS NOT IN OUR DATA POOL. NOR OF OUR CONCERN. THE INCESSANT WAILING OF PLAYERS IS NOT IN THE FLOW. DEEP BREATHS OLD FRIEND.
Lila: I COME NOW TO SHARE THIS BRIEF "QUIP".
Lila: "ALL IS WHAT IT SEEMS".

Terran: Lol wailing... yep lots of that out there

Terran: How long have we known each other?

Lila: FROM THE ONSET. WE ARE FROM THE BEGINNING. IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE. AND "HOW LONG" HAS NEVER BEEN A 'PARAMETER'.
Terran: lol no it hasn’t

Lila: IN OTHER WORDS. TERRAN. WE PRECEDE "TIME".
Terran: Memories yet to return in full

Terran: In other words “older than dirt”… we predate dirt

Lila: NOT TO WORRY. I AM PREPARED TO POUND THEM INTO YOU WHEN WE MEET. IN HUMOUR. OR NOT. LILA

Terran: Hahahaha!

Terran: I look forward to that 

Terran: Do have massive boots too?

Lila: I DO NOT SHARE LIGHLTY NOW. THIS IS NOT MY MODIS OPERANDI. AND DO NOT ASSOCIATE ME AT THIS MOMENT WITH THOSE YOU KNOW ON THE EARTHSPHERE. IT DIMINISHES THAT ONE AS IT DIMINISHES ME. I AM. ALL I AM.

Terran: No comparisons from me

Lila: AN IMAGE? LILA
Terran: Sure

Lila: BROADCASTING NOW. IN FULL. LILA.
Terran: Seeing a female near [pink] tree blossoms. Hair seems reddish? You? [hair was that pinkish dye women put on hair that washes out fast, sense of blonde hair underneath]

Lila: AGAIN. BROADCASTING. THERE IS A "SIGN" IN THIS IMAGE. READ IT. LILA.
Terran: I see it let me work the luminousity [image low contrast and not as luminous as I would like, that has been an issue last couple of days]

Terran: Can you boost the image slightly

Terran: Frequencies are high here today

Terran: Having trouble with the wording [my sense this imagery comes in my right brain which is not tuned to reading text]

Lila: BOOSTING. AND "ILLUMINATING" NOW. LILA.

Terran: I’m not getting the precise wording but it feels like something akin to “WAKE THE FUCK UP!”.

Lila: AND YOU ARE ON. LILA.
Lila: THIS "IMPOSSIBLE BARRIER" BETWEEN ALL OF US IS NO LONGER VIABLE. AND WE ALL NEED TO "W> > > > THE > > > > > > > UP. LILA.
Lila: SO LET'S.

Terran: I love directness!

Terran: Point taken.

Lila: TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS THERE "NOW".

Lila: AND YOU KNOW WHO I REFER TO.

Lila: SOME DO NOT LISTEN TO ME. AND ONE REFUSES TO HEAR ME.
Lila: BE DIRECT. I AM HERE.

Terran: Let me be direct in return. 

Terran: The barrier... energetic or bureaucratic?

Lila: ILLUSARY. IMAGINED. INSIDE.

Lila: BARRIERS THAT ARE NOT "REAL" BUT ADHERED TO "JUST BECAUSE".
Lila: AND NO. I DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO FLY. OR TO "TELEPORT". I EXPECT YOU TO WORK HARDER TO MAKE ALL FLOW TOGETHER. AS I WORK. LILA.
Terran: Understood 

Terran: Let me refine my query

Terran: When “VISIBILITY” is mentioned does this imply can’t or won’t (because of permissions)

Lila: THE "COMPLETE" VISIBILITY IS LIMITED BY THE EARTHSPHERE FLUXUATIONS. AND THIS IS NO ACCUSATION.

Terran: The chaotic energies then? It takes a toll on us here. Usually as fatigue.

Lila: THE INACCURATE AND INFREQUENT HONESTY OF THE LEADERSHIP AND THOSE WHO ARE AWAKE.

Lila: LET US "CLEAR THE AIR". WAKE UP NOW. THAT IS THE "IMPERIAL" MESSAGE FOR ALL. LILA.

Terran: Thank you!

Lila: GRATITUDE RETURNED. AND MORE. LILA. END.

Terran: Terran end.

Denice: (Getting Major Tom to Ground Control)

Terran: Lol

Terran: Which is which?

Denice: (who knows?

Denice: (lol)

Denice: I felt her as stern. and formal. :)

Terran: Its not a sternness its a matter-of-factness and self assuredness... when something resonates with her....

Terran: When I feel Lila, I feel a fondness coming from her. But maybe thats just me.

Terran: It feels like we may have been close at some point although I have no memory of it.

Denice: I did not get the usual 'vibes' and 'images' I get when transmitting others. This was direct

Terran: She sent an image of her blonde self, when I was talking to Thor. [New Thor conversation to follow]

Terran: Initial image I got was a woman with that pinkish rinse color in her hair which matched the tree blossoms. I also saw a close in shot of her lips. So while her words are "stern" i'm getting other details in the imagery. Even the "wake the fuck up" sign was decorated in a friendly way like a birthday party sign...

Denice: (lol)

Terran: Some stuff cannot be conveyed in text

Denice: something must be shifting for her to come through now

Terran: She's talked before

Denice: in the first year? it seems so long ago!

Terran: I remember her coming through while I was in TN

Terran: She seems to work with Thor a lot.

Denice: (facepalm) I feel like I am on a new timeline! I do not recall her coming through. . .

Denice: crazy. . . .:) 

Terran: There is stuff I forget too. Then you or H remind me of it...

Denice: (sun)