Translate

Monday, July 6, 2020

Camp Disclosure - Ashville NC - August 27-31





NOTE: I meant to post this yesterday but I wasn't feeling so great in the aftermath of the eclipse.  My apologies to Ciel! Denice won't be able to make it, she's got school.  I would like to go but things are already tight this month.  We will see how July plays out financially.  June was tight.  Maybe they'll do a 2nd stimulus check???  Ceil was in Knoxville TN a couple of times for the trial. She's a very nice woman.



From: Ciel Walko
Sent: Saturday, July 4, 2020 3:33:13 PM
Subject: Our disclosure event

Hi Bill,

I hope you are doing well and enjoying life.

I’m reaching out to you today to let you know about a disclosure event that I am co-hosting, happening at the end of August in NC.

You can read about it here.  www.campdisclosure.com

And our YouTube site to check out the speakers here.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxad2HHGnWV6kHmFDCnq40g

If you are interested, you can purchase tickets via the website.  I wondered if you could share with Denice, as I know she’s in North Carolina, but don’t know how to connect with her.

And lastly, would you be willing to share this info with folks who might be interested in our event?
We still have tickets available and due to the pandemic, we might have to scale back a bit, but we are moving full steam ahead with our intention of reconnecting our soul tribe and having an amazing experience activating our super-powers!

Please consider attending!

Blessings,
Ciel

PS I’m enjoying reading about your new friends, the X-TAL


Ciel Walko, L.Ac. CTN
www.templeguardianhealth.com
www.cielessentials.com