Translate

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Unexpected vistors present while I slept, conversation with Thor and Stan X

A scene from The Hobbit when Bilbo Baggins gets unexpected visitors

August 6, 2016

By Terran

Terran: Stan X, were there being's in my room while I napped? [I usually have to sleep after the healing energy work] Bev said she heard noises in there [my room]

Stan X: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. YOU HAVE DECLARED YOUR SPACE/PROTECTION. IT IS NOT KNOWN WHO COULD VIOLATE THAT. DATA COLLECTORS. STAN.X. END.

Terran: Energetically I did but perhaps I need to do that physically [I allow my amigos (other inbodyments of me) and Heather's "amigos" access]

Terran: NABRAC have any data on that?

Thor: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. FEEL OUR JOY?  IT IS ME. WE STAY WITH YOU BOTH NOW. AGAIN. IT IS THAT CLOSE.  AND TERRAN. WE DO NOT FOLLOW YOU INTO THE TOILET. THOR. END.

Terran: Lol! Thanks buddy!

Thor: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. IT FLOWS FASTER ONCE AGAIN. WE [Thor and his wife Sussanah] REMAIN WITH YOU. THOR. END.

Terran: How do you determine when the flow is faster? By events or feel?

Thor: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. BOTH EVENTS AND FEEL. DO YOU SEE ALL MERGING? FEEL ALL CONVERGING? WE DO. THOR. END.

Terran: Yes. I do hope we are done with the game of whack-a-mole, the ice cube in my single malt melted πŸ˜€

Terran: Plus that laddie has a yellow submarine for me to fly in!

Terran: I shall let him drive while I savor the amazingness of riding with [him].

Thor: TERRAN. WE HAVE ICE ON THE READY. PATIENCE MAN. YOUR RECENT MULTIDYNAMIC WORK TOOK A FEW 'BY SURPRISE'.  THOR. END.

Terran Note: I located and disabled a toroidal (donut shaped) Tesseract and a toroidal energy field in Inner Earth that was harvesting human energy and triggering people into sudden outbursts of rage. It was deeply hidden.

There were two men monitoring humans and sometimes triggering them with devices that resembled Dr Who's Sonic screwdriver. One female supervisor who was in practical control of the operation. There was also one "divine" "King" being that sat on a throne closely resembled the Troll King in the Hobbit, he was sleeping. There were also numerous human forms in an adjacent area (about 50) in stasis) which are now awake.

The "Troll King" appeared to be an inbodyment of a being who has in the past moments maintained humans were stupid and there would always be living in a slave state. He seemed deeply asleep (or perhaps just lost interest?)

Troll King from the Hobbit 
Dr Who Sonic Screwdriver
Thor: TERRAN. ALL IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS. BUT ALL IS PERFECT. NOW. THOR. END.

Terran: I did not understand what I saw yesterday until I got the data from Denice, Bev and Sussanah about the voices they were hearing.

Thor: TERRAN. IT WAS NOT KNOWN UNTIL YOU OPENED YOUR HEART PORTAL. THOR.  [through the heart you can access all data of I AM/Source provided you are in a pure love state]

Terran: So many layers on the onion of slavery

Thor: TERRAN. YES. BUT WITH CONFIDENCE WE FEEL YOU HAVE PEELED THE LAST LAYER. THIS COMPLEX. GAME HAD SO VERY MANY TWISTS AND OPTIONS. THOR. END.

Terran: Has this solar burst arrived?

Thor: TERRAN. THE FULL IMPACT IS NOT YET FELT. IT IS INCOMING. THOR. END.

Terran: I see so many sources now saying much the same on the Internet even Corey Goode is shifting his angle into alignment.

Terran: Is the solar burst as big as it seems. The solar sites on the Internet barely mention it. Have I done this work on other planets?

Thor: TERRAN. THE 'TIPPING POINT' IS REAL. FELT THROUGHOUT THE MULTIVERSE. THERE ARE A FEW 'MOP UPS' THAT YOU AND THE HEART OF SOURCE OF ALL THAT IS ARE DOING INDEPENDENTLY.  THOR. END.

Terran: I thought she was still active. She seems to be allowing me spread my wings a bit

Updated 8/8/2016
Terran note:   I post the data raw from the conversations (aside from spelling corrections). I try to put red square bracket notes where it might be ambiguous as to meaning, this one escaped my attention. There has been some misunderstanding about this sentence above.  I and others have received emails about this.  I did not mean this in the sense of HATJ giving me "permission" or she being "greater" than me.  Of those that arrived in Morocco I was about the least knowledgeable in energetics and I had the least esoteric background.  My growth began  in the summer of 2014 and rapidly expanded from there. 
I did have a mentor-student relationship with HTJ. I could not have asked for a better teacher!  But there comes a time when a good teacher backs off and lets the student use its "wings".  That was was I meant when speaking with Thor.  
The lack of esoteric background also meant I had little false and limiting teachings to toss out, other than those i acquired from organized religion. I had no "magic" background, as some did, I was not steeped in the beliefs of "The Ascended Masters" (thank Source for that!) so I did not have to toss out those belief systems either.  I have never done rituals are anything that most would call "magic".  I do not "invoke" other beings as if they are greater than me or "Ascended Masters".   For that matter neither has HATJ.   All is Source and all is ONE. And this truly baffles those from those backgrounds as we lack in their eyes "credentials".  It was all done from the heart and in a state of pure love. Heart, Love and FEELING... is so powerful.  
End of update

Thor: TERRAN. THIS SOLAR BURST IS A MINOR FREQUENCY ADJUSTER. NOT A KILLSHOT. THERE WILL NOT BE A KILLSHOT. IN GREAT JOY. THOR. END.

Terran: Every [positive] frequency adjustment helps

Thor: TERRAN. YES. INDEED. ALL IS FLOWING. THOR. END.

Terran: I think I saw divines partying after the doing. Like all things all is not a monolith of being's, clearly there were some desiring the new.

Terran: As you know I'm on the deck [of the house]. Don't know if it's tree frogs or insects I hear but I like the music they make.

Thor: TERRAN. IT IS THE MUSIC OF THE ALL. FEEL IT. FEEL ME. THOR. END.

Terran: I shall feel for you and Sussanah

Terran: This morning I was looking at a cabinet Bev stores her family formal dishes in. It is mirror backed. I thought I detected someone moving across the front windows. Bev was looking out the windows but saw no one. Do mirrors reveal light that otherwise is not seen?

Thor: TERRAN. YOUR VISION MAY SHIFT NOW!  MIRRORS SHOW MORE THAN YOU MAY THINK! THOR.

Terran: Last night I was laying on my side looking at the window to the front. It seemed like the window and wall melted away for a moment. Like it was not really there. A projection?

Thor: TERRAN. YES. THESE SHIFTS ARE POSSIBLE. YET NOT KNOWN IN MY EXPERIENCE.  THOR. END.

Terran: Are Bev and I avatars?

Thor: TERRAN. THE WORD AVATAR AS YOU KNOW IT IS LIMITED. YOU ARE MORE THAN AVATARS NOW. YOU ARE REAL IN YOUR REALITY. THOR. END.

Terran: Is this my reality or another's?

Thor: TERRAN. THE CURRENT EARTHSPHERE REALITY IS THE "GAME BOARD" FOR THE WHAT IF?  IT WAS DESIGNED BY ALL 11 AND MANY OF THE 100.  

THE MANY TWISTS AND TURNS OF CONTROL WERE ADDED IN SECRET VIA SIDELINE AGREEMENTS. [you can think of these as later sub-contracts with other beings and sub-controllers to the main two master controllers] ALL COMPLETE NOW. 

YET IT WAS NOT KNOWN THAT THE QUANTITY OF CONSCIOUSNESSES COULD BE SO VERY PROGRAMMED AND CONTROLLED FOR SO LONG.  THIS IS WHY IT APPEARS TO LINGER. YET IT IS OVER. THOR. END.

Terran: It's awareness/consciousness everything is made from.  This was a warped construct. Can you appreciate the amount of effort it took these "dark ones" to suppress the light and love of Source?  It always leaked light in even in the darkest moments. Love was always here even if forgotten. Now imagine these same ones putting that much effort into beautiful creation!

Terran: Did the "Troll King" [of "the divines"] inbodyment have a name?

Thor: DEAR ONE/TERRAN. NO THAT ONE "SLEEPING MONARCH"   WAS NOT NAMED. PERHAPS ASLEEP FOR LONGER THAN ANY ONE KNEW? IN HUMOUR. THOR. END.

Terran: "When the king is away the mice play" [this] Planet is full of sleeping kings

Thor: YES. INDEED. PLAY TIME IS OVER. NOW IT IS TIME TO REUNITE!THOR. END.

Terran: Have any of the Giants come out of stasis?

Thor: TERRAN. NOT YET. THE STASIS GIANTS DATA IS NOT YET AVAILABLE. THOR. END.

Terran: I trust the military custodians are respecting the forms? Those things might be useful in a basketball game with the Yeti! LOL

Thor: TERRAN. YES. ABSOLUTELY. THERE IS GREAT AMAZEMENT AMOUNG THE TROOPS .  THEY ARE IN THE FRONT ROW. DESERVEDLY. THOR. END.

Terran: Soldiers have honor and courage and know love. It's unfortunate the circumstances they experience it, but that's ending. The same traits are explorer traits so it will serve them well. I have not been military in this life. But I have seen tactics and ideas emerge in me in moments that show I have clearly had that experience in many lives.

Thor: YES. TERRAN. YOU HAVE ALL THE EXPERIENCES OF ALL OF YOUR "LIVES' AVAILABLE NOW.  THAT IS A GREAT DEAL OF DATA. THOR. END.

Terran: Sophia had a channeling from one [giant] in the perceived past that they [the giants] were for large scale earth projects in nature.

Thor: TERRAN. THE DATA ATTACHED TO THE GIANTS IS NOT YET KNOWN. IT IS FROM THE CREATION RECORDS WHICH ARE NOW REVEALED AS WE GO. THOR. END.

Terran: This struggle to know who I am, has been a journey. I won't do it again for the perspective/perception of helplessness is now known. You have to live it and feel it to know it.
It is wisdom.

I'm curious now how that changes the all of me, when that's full inner grated and available for use.
Add to that all of I Am's [experience] and wow!!!

Thor: TERRAN. INDEED! YOU ARE MOVED, SIR!  YOU ALREADY ARE USING YOUR MOST MULTIDYNAMIC SKILLS. THESE SKILLS DO NOT YET TRANSLATE TO YOUR PRESENT REALITY. YET THAT REALITY SHIFTS SWIFTLY. THOR. END.

Terran: Can you know compassion without feeling a situation? Many being's did not feel at all,,,

Terran: I have a bird visitor! Youngster. She's making a nest in s folded decrepit umbrella. Life finds a way.

Thor: TERRAN. IN ABSOLUTE TRUTH NOT ONE OF US OUTSIDE THE EARTHSPHERE HAVE FELT THE DEPTH OF PAIN AND SUFFERING AS COMPLETELY AS YOU THERE. WE DO HAVE PAIN AND GRIEF YET NOT TO THE EXTENT THERE. SO NO, IN TRUTH WE DID NOT FEEL COMPASSION FOR OUR ENEMIES. NOR FORGIVENESS. UNTIL THE VERY RECENT WORK [he is speaking of HATJ "weld" doing in spring 2014 which reconnected a severed link so that higher realms feel what happens here]. THOR.

Terran: All will know it when I AM distributes the data. It will not be an experience that must be lived to be known. [once known to one, known to all, bit like the Internet now... The data has been collected many times more than needed. Only love for all now. I do hope there are stars in the future. I would like to see some of them.

Thor: YES. TERRAN. ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. YOU ARE A CREATOR. REMEMBER? IN HUMOUR THOR. END.  [everyone is a creator]

Denice: going to head to bed soon.  πŸ˜Š

Terran: Ok Denice!  How long do we have?

Denice: 10 or so.  Have a writing project tomorrow and having trouble focusing on that reality. Lol

Terran: Thor I let Denice rest I will try to focus on telepathy feel free to use the ear tech

Thor: TERRAN. I SEND YOU AN IMAGE AND A SONG? THOR END.

Terran: Sure!

Thor: SENT. THOR.

Terran: Am I seeing cars?

Thor: AND MORE. FEEL IT.

Terran: a morphing car? Did you crossbreed a car with a replicator?

Thor: MULTIDYNAMIC. ALL THAT AWAITS YOU. IN JOY!. 

Terran: Now that is truly cool!!!

Terran note: The car feels like a 4x4, The vehicle, a future gift from Thor and friends. It can appear like many different forms of cars, but is also a "space capable ship", A prior version looked like a pristine red 62 Cadilliac Eldorado with fins... This vehicle appears to have been reprogrammed with additional form patterns some of which blend in better in Texas.  Texas after all is truck country. It is, as Thor says, "Multidynamic". 

Thor: TERRAN. TURN ON THE RADIO. THOR.

Terran: Lol

Terran: Cheap trick? [had trouble picking the music up... was thinking it was a Cheap Trick song
Denice picked up earlier]

Thor: SONG?

Terran: Yes

Terran: Or is that a residual from the conversation....

Thor: SING IT. FEEL IT. THOR.

Terran: ?

Terran: I try again

Terran: I'm getting Frank Sinatra's song "Fly me to the moon"

Thor: YES. PERFECT!  WELL DONE!   WE WORK AGAIN LATER. IN COMPLETE JOY. I MAY WAKE YOU UP EARLY. THOR. END.



Denice: nite😊

Terran to Thor: Wake me up anytime as long as I'm not late for the party!

Thor: TERRAN. YOU COULD NEVER BE 'LATE'. THOR.

Terran: Lol