Translate

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Nabrac 12/14/2021 - Time to Play






I've been a little off last couple of days, not exactly sick, but not exactly well.  Honestly I felt poisoned. Might have eaten something bad...  It seems to have cleared this afternoon but it did affect my sense of humor...


Terran: Hear anymore from Xerxes?

Denice: No

Terran: Chat with Nabrac?

Denice: Go for it๐Ÿ˜Š

Terran: Hi Nabrac!

Nabrac: TERRAN. TIME TO PLAY.

Terran: Expound please

Nabrac: TERRAN. YOU HAVE ALL YOU NEED WITHIN YOU. GO.

Terran: Where do I even begin?

Nabrac: HEART.

Terran: I feel you

Terran: Is this the same as Thor said? Create?

Nabrac: TERRAN. IT IS ALL YOU DESIRE. NOW.

Terran: My desires feel crushed at the moment. I have to begin at what is needful for all.

Terran: What one thing can I do that flips this planet situation on its head?

Nabrac: TERRAN. IT SOUNDS VIOLENT.

Denice: (Feeling a bit of light hearted humor)

Terran: Violence is not very clever. They are better at it than I am. [Me missing the humor of the moment]

Terran: Play?

Nabrac: TERRAN. FEEL THIS?

Terran: I don’t know the sense you mean it

Nabrac: TERRAN. FREQUENCIES INCOMING.

Terran: Going into heart

Terran: I’m feeling frequencies but no images. Were images intended?

Nabrac: FREQUENCIES TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DESIRE NOW. ALL YOU DESIRE NOW.

Terran: I’m going to let the implications of that settle in.

Terran to Denice: (There are moments where I feel clueless in this meat suit)