Translate

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Buckleup Buttercup!

 


I promised a few weeks ago to post some stories of things I've witnessed along the way since 2013.  Some pretty wild stuff.  

I had just experienced all the odd "Radiant" synchronicities.  Then came this, which happened over two weeks of time.  So off the wall, I delayed publishing it, in case it was some weird feature of my car that I couldn't account for.   I've gone through every online car repair forum for my car, it doesn't account for the sounds I and my passengers heard.  My car is designed to make beeps, not what I was hearing.  As a former computer programmer, sometimes I choke when stuff that is automated starts doing things it was never programmed to do, and car computers are pretty basic in their functions.  And they don't come near to being AI, at least not the 2010 year of my Honda.

It began when BZ Riger posted an article in a private group followed by the comment "Buckle Up".  To which I jokingly responded "Buckle up Butter Cup!"   Denice also had a very unusual experience which seems to be a clue about something upcoming, which she has asked me to not publish.  And my experience came just after her experience.

I was out doing ride share driving in Austin (the brand doesn't matter, I work for a few). 3 young women from the University of Texas needed a ride from South Austin back to the campus.  They got in, three in the back.  The women buckled up their seat belt (which passengers often do not do) and suddenly ,the tones that play on airliners when they want you to buckle up, played in my car!!!  I thought maybe one of the gals had an odd ring tone on their phone, they swore it wasn't them, and they thought it was my phone!  They heard it too.  

So we had a laugh and I took them to their destination but I was sure baffled.  I had thought maybe it was one of the humorous pranks, the Andromedans and Pleiadians have done in the past to both me and Denice. I hate the word supernatural, and the spooky context that implies, there was nothing spooky about this, it was just odd and baffling and funny all at once!


January 19, 2020 6:26 PM


BZ: They can't support the lie anymore and the Absolute Data of ALL their treason, treachery, and crimes against humanity on ALL counts in every System/Structure/Sector On Planet and Off, will be made visible for ALL.

BZ: So We may Build And Welcome in The New Vibrational Landscape with open Hands, Heart, and Higher mind 🐾❣️🐾

BZ: What I should add to that is... BUCKLE UP!‼️

Terran: Buckle up buttercup! 
 
January 19, 2020 8:22 PM

Terran: I picked up 3 UT cooeds at a restaurant. They buckle up, which people rarely do, and I hear those exact tones airlines play when they want you to buckle up! I'm baffled! I ask the young ladies if that was their phone? They thought it was my phone! Neither the car nor the phone has ever made those tones!!! I'm gobsmacked!

Terran: Later I decide to drive home, Austin is dead, heading down 290 to 71. Then it hit me.... my wise crack "buckle up buttercup"... the Galactics are playing jokes on me! Just like the [redacted experience of Denice]

 January 23, 2020 2:28 PM

Terran to Denice: Can you ask Stan if they sent the seat belt tones?

Stan X: TERRAN. NOT A “DIRECT SEND”. FROM THIS “SECTOR”. IT APPEAR TO BE A “CODEX” CREATED /INTENDED BY YOUR COMPLETE EXPERIENCE. DATA COLLECTORS. STAN. END.

Terran: [An] Alarm clock?

Stan X: TERRAN. “INTERNAL CODEX”. OFTEN ARE INTENDED AS SUCH. DATA. COLLECTORS. STAN.X.END. [See Internal codex explanation at bottom of page]

Terran: I hadn’t considered I created it. Everyone heard it. Such a familiar tone given my years [of work] in the airlines. Hmmm... 

January 24, 2020 6:19 PM

Terran: Those tones happened again, 2nd ride first leg of a 3 stop ride. They buckled in every time but tones only on first buckle up.

January 24, 2020 7:27 PM

Terran to Denice: And again!

January 24, 2020 9:20 PM

Terran to Denice: Shawn is getting tones too. But I don’t know yet if it’s the same ones. Can you contact Nabrac if you have time. Got some questions.

January 24, 2020 9:20 PM

Denice: Nabrac or Thor?

Terran: Nabrac first.

Terran: Nabrac what are these tones about?

Terran: Shawn is hearing them too. 

Nabrac (via Denice): TERRAN. YOU HAVE SPECIFIC MARKERS TO FOLLOW. YOU MUST TRUST YOURSELF.

Terran: What do they mean?

Nabrac: TERRAN. TONES DO NOT ALWAYS HAVE MEANING. WHY DO I HEAR THESE TONES? 

Terran: Markers imply a course of action right?

Nabrac: THE TONES ARE AUDIBLE RECEPTION OF ENERGETIC PATTERNS. THE PATTERNS ARE THROUGHOUT CREATION.

Nabrac: MARKERS ARE SIGNS. 

Nabrac: WHAT DIRECTION YOU TAKE IS YOURS ALONE.

Terran: Is it a signal certain energetics are in place?

Nabrac: YES

January 26, 2020 8:42 PM

Terran: I had another marker. I picked up a lady named [redacted], she has ancestry of Egyptian, Italian, Greek and Kashmir. I think she said she was an Egyptoli (don’t know if I misspelled it) they were remnants of Alexander The Great's push into India. I asked her what she did and she said she was a glorified door guard for the [redacted hotel chain].  Apparently the city rented the hotel to house the homeless. I had wondered where they put them all as the streets are fairly clear of them. She said the hotel had rules and she said the hard drug users don’t like it so they don’t get many of those.


Terran: She said right before I pulled up a male voice called her name, she thought it was her supervisor but wasn’t him. I don’t think that was coincidence as I pulled up. Perhaps the seat belt tone markers are notice I’m about to meet the rest of me???


February 1, 2020 6:14 AM

Terran to Denice: Still get the seat belt chimes. I have no explanation that makes sense mechanically.

Terran:  It doesn’t do it every time. Sometimes it’s the back right seat, sometimes the back left. The factory sounds are beeps.

Denice: It is cool!!!!

Terran: It’s almost like I have an invisible passenger back there and people sit on him.

Denice: Lol!!!!  Gotta run!! Catch you later!!

Terran Note: The seat belt chimes seem to have subsided for now.  I'm a bit embarrassed in reading the transcript I see that Nabrac tells me to trust myself, and then I didn't! I spent days trying to find a mechanical or electronic cause for the tones. Well I trust myself now!  I probably overdid the due diligence on this one.  

It seems now in retrospect of all the events that have happened since the seat belt tones that this may have all been a signal as to collapse of the COVID narrative.




*For those of you new to this blog I first learned of the "internal codex" from Heather Tucci-Jarraf in 2015 while in the Italian Alps.  Briefly stated, everyone has an internal codex, It's a set of unique experiences in this life, that act as markers, context, or signifiers for events encountered later in life. It sets the context or highlights significant events to which markers portend.  When Randy Beane got arrested by one Parker Steele, it set off one of Heather's internal codex markers.  When Heather was young there was a TV actor who played the role of "Parker" in some TV show, and she liked that character.  Heather found in her work that when she was encountering agents or people pretending to be other than what they are, they were often named Parker.  An actor if you will.   That's one example, but the internal codex can be many things.  

Everyone is slightly different because its based on life experiences.  I don't know if it includes prior lives but it may.  I have no personal experience in that regard yet.  I'll let you know if I do.  It's kind of an internal short hand of meaning and context.  

Its a bit like David Oates internal glossary for reverse speech analysis, but unique to the individual and not generally a cultural short hand like the reverse speech glossary is.