Translate

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

An Experience of Bi-locating to Seattle








Terran: I think an inbodyment of me is near the Univ of WA.

Denice: Yep expect some fun stuff!!!
`
Terran: For some reason I had a very clear image (as if I was there, live) of the north end of Union Lake looking South towards the skyline of Seattle. [I originally thought it was Portage Bay based on Google maps until I found the photo of the sea planes on Union Lake and the skyline]

Terran: 🤷‍♂️ I dont know WHY I got the image but its as clear as day and I can feel and smell the sea air.

Terran: I am seeing small sea planes too.

Terran: Can you ask Thor if he was in North Seattle today? I was seeing images as clear as in person! I did drive in that area in 2018. Could smell the sea air (I really miss that!).



Terran: Lights just flashed here and my solitaire game on the Apple TV and TV set both rebooted! I really need a surge suppressor on the TV outlet. (I sometimes play solitaire to unwind. A habit I got from my mom).

Thor: TERRAN. BILL. BE PREPARED TO BE ‘UNPREPARED’. YOUR BODY/FORM/VEHICLE WAS IN YOUR CURRENT LOCALE. YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS WAS ELSEWHERE. THOR.

Thor: THERE IS NO “SURGE SUPRESSOR" RATED FOR THE “INCOMING SURGE”. THOR.

Terran: Thats wild! 🤣 If yesterday was an indication its already arrived? I was flattened and on a roller coaster of emotions. (Both me and my cat had to lay down for several hours.)

Thor: TERRAN. IT FLOWS. “ARRIVED” IMPLIES PRESENT CONTINUOUSLY. FLOW “HERE”AND “THERE”. A BIT MORE ACCURATE. FOR NOW.

Terran: Hence the term “flux”?

Thor: TERRAN FROM THIS VANTAGE THERE IS MUCH TO SHARE. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED HAS NEW FORM NOW. THERE IS A NEW POSSIBILITY IN EVERY THING SEEN. AND “JUST AROUND THE CORNER” IS HERE IN HUMOUR. IT IS NOT WHAT WE EXPECTED. NOT WHAT I EXPECTED. YET THAT “CONTACT” IS ACCURATE. AND IS NOW SPILLING THROUGHOUT THE EARTHSPHERE. THOR. [As I posted this I realized Thor might have wanted to tell me more but I cut him off unknowingly due to my excitement]

Terran: Im not sure i know what that means except for people are seeing nonlocals in an off script way?

Thor: YES. ALWAYS. AND IN ALL WAYS.