Translate

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Shawn's message "No Coincidences"




From: Terran
To: TUCCI-JARRAF, HEATHER ANN
Subject: Shawn
Date:  3/21/2019 6:21 PM wrote:

Shawn to Terran:

You just reminded me of something. A couple of days ago after I read the latest filings [by Heather] I was at work and I thought of H. I told her in my mind how incredible I think she is and said thank you. When I looked down there was a paper heart on the ground. And I "heard"  
"no coincidences".
Terran note: The recent filing of HATJ can be found here: https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-edtn-pacer-doc-261-notice-of-filing-bill-of-lading-hatj-03-18-19/ . Currently I do nor have a file repository service that I trust.  I used to use SCRIBD, but that requires a paid subscription now, and I don't have any trust in the future of Google docs or Dropbox.  BZ is our archivist and does an amazing job keeping up on all the paperwork from the courts.

From: TUCCI-JARRAF, HEATHER ANN
To: Terran
RE: Shawn
Date: Mar 21, 2019 at 10:50 PM
❤️
speaking of shawn and hearts...a funny: throughout this operation there have been many universals at each place and every part of said operation...there is one that has a truly wicked dry sense of cosmic humor and bravado that shines brighter than any star and keeps everything and everyone focused on the end/beginning result...

for valentines day, she made us all pink hearts and said with a mischievous smile, "here's a 'heart on' (play on hard on, lol)"...she's the one that did the hustle dance with me, denice, and another :)

my gratitude and love to shawn for her awareness, and beauty (inner and outer)...there are no coincidences...ever ;)

bunona notte
hugs and loves

❤️