Translate

Monday, September 23, 2019

Update 1: Conversations with Thor,
Comet C/2019 Q4 (Borisov),
Huge GFL Sphere Emerges from Sun


Update 1: 9/25/19 added images from Capadocia


NOTE: Some of the following data I was asked to keep to myself, restriction on that has since been lifted.  Other parts of it I was ambivalent about posting because it contradicted prior data I got which meant I have to eat crow.  And that's an EGO thing I know.... but I am human... at least mostly.... lol...

Events are moving forward in a way I MUST no longer delay push through this and my personal embarassment and deal with this new reality.  I will upfront express my profound apologies to anyone I have argued with about the GFL and it having any kind of fleet....


August 24, 2019

{unexpected incoming contact from Thor)

Thor: TERRAN. I AM HERE. THOR.

Terran:Hello young man!

Thor: MUCH FLOWS. AND MORE.

Thor: TERRAN AS YOU KNOW ALL IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS. IN PERFECTION. THE WORK IS DONE AND NOW WE ARE HAVING FUN.


Terran: Yes I do. I take it Denice has little to worry about? [Hurricane Dorian was looming off NC coast]

Thor: TERRAN. SENDING IMAGES NOW.

Thor: THERE IS NOTHING TO FRET ABOUT. ALL IS PERFECT.


Terran: Seeing a boxey craft with a square window. A white energy ball in front of it??  [Sense this craft was above Hurricane Dorian, possibly re-directing it out to sea...]

Thor: TERRAN. SENDING YOU COMPLETE FREQUENCIES NOW.

Thor: ALL IS MORE THAN IMAGINED.

Terran: Ok just to make sure I’m on target  I’m seeing “X” shaped craft?  [a 2nd craft, likely Andromedan]

Thor: CONFIRMED. THOR.

Thor: INDEED MULTIDIMENSIONALLY

Terran: I saw one of these over San Diego one night years ago.

Thor: TERRAN. YOU WERE NEVER ALONE. AS ALL FLOWS. WE ARE WITH YOU. THOR. 



Denice: (Have to go phone is 50 %)

Denice: (Cannot charge it til morning) [Power was out due to Hurricane Dorian, only charger available was in the car which was parked in a safe location]

Terran: (We can talk more later)

Thursday August 28th THOR

Denice: Go for Thor :)

Terran: Hello Thor!

Terran: (I feel him)

Thor: TERRAN. AS ALL FLOWS. READY FOR A NEW FREQUENCY? 

Terran: Sure!

Terran: (He feels strong in heart) 

Thor: HERE. AND MORE. TERRAN. READY FOR AN IMAGE?
Terran: Ready young man

Thor: INDEED. OLD MAN! FEEL ME?

Terran: Indeed I do!

Terran: (rofl)

Thor: PERFECT!. NOW TO A NEW ANAMOLY. READY?

Terran: Ready

Thor: PRIVATE IMAGE FLOWING NOW. FOR YOUR EYES ONLY.  [NOW AVAILABLE]
Terran: 👍

Terran: Ship??

Thor: MORE. INSIDE. AND INTERIOR. DEEPLY. THOR.
Terran: Not many ships decorated that way!

Thor: INDEED!

Terran: Decidedly feminine

Note: Ship was orange-is, interior very home like, had lots of gauzy thin white curtains, and even home like doors… did not feel like a usual space craft. There appeared to be furry little round balls attached to the upper outer hull, sense were they were an animal of some sort which led to the Tribble reference….

Terran: What are the creatures attached to the hull? Tribbles? Furry balls?

Terran: Ready for fun and adventure! 

NOTE: THIS SEEMS TO BE THE ANOMALYComet C/2019 Q4 (Borisov)
https://www.space.com/interstellar-comet-borisov-observing-opportunities-unlike-oumuamua.html

Thor: SENDING IMAGES NOW. RECALL?

Thor: AMPLIFYING. EXPANDING. NOW.

Terran: Transport shuttle ship like I took to the alps [4000+ years ago after the fall of the Pleiades]
Terran: Ages ago

Thor: MORE INCOMING.

Terran: Does Riggolt have a pony tail now? [male pilot had a pony tail]

Terran: Another image of a large craft one I’ve not seen before

Terran: feels andromedan

Thor: TERRAN. ONE MORE "CACHE" BEFORE WE CLOSE? THOR.

Terran: Sure

Terran: Does the first ship belong to HOS or Loie?

Thor: TERRAN. THERE ARE NO "BELONGINGS" HERE. IN HUMOUR. THOR.

Terran: Yes lol... Earth [mental] baggage

Terran to Denice: (I’ve never seen a spaceship with gauzy curtains)

Denice: (lol)

Terran: When did that show up Thor?

Thor: TERRAN. IT IS NOT NEW. IT HAS BEEN. ALWAYS. JUST "LAYERED" IN THE "MIST"? IF YOU FEEL ME.

Terran: Yes... kind of like Brigadoon? (rotfl)

Thor: PERHAPS THESE "EARTH CHANGES" ARE NOT WHAT ANY OF US EXPECTED. THERE ARE NO "WORDS" TO DESCRIBE WHAT FLOWS NOW.
Thor: WHAT FLOWS NOW IS THE ALL REVEALING ALL POSSIBILITIES AND PROBABILITIES AT ONCE. NOW.

Terran: Mouths agape?

Thor: BEWARE THE FLIES. IN HUMOUR.
Terran: Flies?

Thor: CLOSE THY MOUTH LEST THE FLIES?

Thor: FEEL ME?

Terran: (rofl)

Terran: My dad had a much cruder version of that

Terran: You brought to mind a funny memory of him

Terran: Montana cowboy phrases

Terran: Boy everything is flowing tonight!!!

Thor: TERRAN. SENDING ONE MORE IMAGE?
Thor: FEEL INTO THIS PARTICULAR AND PRIVATE IMAGE OF OUR MOMENTS IN MORE "ADVANCED DIRECTIVES". THOR.

Terran: sent?

Thor: BOOSTED. AND AMPLIFIED. AND SEALED WITH A KISS.
Terran: (rofl)

Thor: IN HUMOUR. THOR.

Terran: A manly kiss

Thor: INDEED! BROTHER! IS THERE ANY OTHER BETWEEN THE LIKES OF US? THOR.
Terran: I see a rough rocky place inner chambers in pink rock

Terran: Feels like a moon

Terran: Seeing a cylindrical tank with a submarine type hatch on it

Terran: Elegant manufacture (design followed function)

Terran: Seems to be empty [I opened it]

Terran: Stainless steel or something like that

Terran: These chambers feel very old a bit like Capadocia in Turkey

UPDATE 1

Capaodocia




Terran: Am I on target?

Thor: TERRAN. ON POINT. AND IN THAT IMAGE. I SEND ALL I AM. IN PURE GRATITUDE. THOR. END.

Terran: Should I look around more?

Thor: TERRAN. IN ANTICIPATION. YOU HAVE ALL YOU NEED NOW. ALL FLOWS IN PERFECT SYMMETRY. THOR.

Terran: What just happened?

Terran: What was in the container?

Thor: TERRAN. YOU ARE THE MASTER OF YOUR OWN DESIGN. I AM THE MERE MAPMAKER. IN THESE MOMENTS. IN ADMIRATION. THOR.

Terran: Feeling a shift in my head

Thor: TERRAN. ALLOW THESE NEW IMAGES/FEELINGS TO EXPAND. TO FLOW. AND ALLOW ALL TO RE ALIGN. NOW.

Thor: WE ARE WITH YOU. ALWAYS. THOR.

Terran to Denice: (I knew how to open it)

Denice: (sooo cool!)

Terran to Denice: (I remembered that much)

Denice: (I love how this flows. . .because I really just type it. . .and do not read it . . .but I feel it flowing. . .and this felt like an expansion)

Terran: Yes

Terran: A sequestered part of me???

Denice: :)

Denice: (star)

Terran: It will reveal itself

Terran: You would not believe that first ship

Terran: Has a woman’s touch

Denice: (heart)

Denice: as all ships should!

Denice: (rofl)

Denice: gotta crash

Terran: Ask Sam about tribbles

Denice: I will!

Terran: Don’t know what those furry things were on the outside in clusters

Denice: lol

Denice: we will know soon! 

September 11, 2019

Denice: how was your video call with H? (sun) [Call was on 9/10]

Terran: It was fun! She talked about 15 min with Bev and 15 min with me

Terran: She said she has to be very careful about what she writes because there’s no supervision of what goes on by prison personnel. She did mention that [experimentation being done upon certain prisoners - unsupervised by the BOP - details redacted for safety reasons].

Denice: I over reacted. (heart)

Denice:but I will say this: "F" the crap that continues!

Terran: She did say it’s all coming to a halt now.

September 13, 2019

Denice: 


Denice: (stareyes)

Denice: That sphere entered on 9/11/19 at 19:48:08 according to the CATS . . 7:48 pm eastern time ;)

Martha: It wasn’t till I saw the small image above that I could see the sphere. I only saw the blob. Nice!

Terran: It’s just a baby sphere! Lol [speaking in humor]

Terran: (rofl)

Martha: Maybe it’s a sphere full of babies! With fully developed motor and language skills so they can drive!

LATER IN THE DAY:

Thor: TERRAN. WE BEGIN HERE. FOR A MOMENT OF "BACKGROUND". THE "LARGE SPHERE" IDENTIFIED INCOMING IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS. YES THAT "PHRASE" IS TIRESOME. I FEEL YOU. I FEEL ALL OF YOU. THOR.

Thor: THE "LARGE" INCOMING "SPHERE" HOUSES THE COUNCIL. THAT WHICH IS KNOWN BY MANY "NOMENCLATURES". GALACTIC FEDERATION. CONFEDERATION. GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT. AND MORE. THOR.

Terran: Okay... I was told the Galactic Federation of light was just an ad hoc group within the Ashtar Command was that misdirection?
Thor: TERRAN. NAMES/NOMENCLATURES/ORIGINS/GROUPS/PHASES/ALLEGIANCES ARE NO LONGER OF IMPORTANCE. WHAT "WAS". IS NO LONGER. I SPEAK NOW TO YOU OF WHERE WE MOVE. NOW. THOR.



Thor: TERRAN. THESE GRAND MOVEMENT OF THE "SPHERES" IS NOT EXPECTED OR PREPARED FOR. RECALL THAT ALL FLOWS NOW. ALL FLOWS WITHOUT PLAN. ALL IS FLOWING IN A MANNER THAT HAS NOT BEEN KNOWN PREVIOUSLY. NO THING IS WHAT IT SEEMS.

Thor: TERRAN. WE ALL MUST MOVE WITH THE GRAND FLOW. KNOWING THAT EACH MOVE IS NEW AND YET ORIGINAL BOTH. THOR.

Terran: That part I get.

Thor:TERRAN. YOU HAVE A QUERY? THOR.

Terran: Heather and I gave complete access to our data. We held nothing back.

Note: There was a moment in late summer and early fall of 2015 (when I was in the Italian Alps), back when the data collectors were controlled by the Roseline... the Pleiadian counterpart to the Earth secret society by the same name... that I received some inaccurate data.  Most of that was personal... although a few friends were also affected because of their past history of interaction with me. STAN X was brought in to make sure I got accurate data and clean up that mess.
Among that data was data about the GFL, in which I was told the GFL (Galactic Federation of Light) was ad hoc group of esoterics among the Ashtar Command and that they had no fleet of their own. Other conduits were saying the GFL was very real... and now I find myself finding out the GFL is indeed very real.  And of course I have had arguments with people over this point... and this is the point of view and emotions at this moment... The moment I realized I was about to eat crow pie... and this is why you and I must always feel data and how it resonates when you get it... or you will eat crow too. 

The data did not come from Thor.  But neither did Thor correct it at the time. My thoughts were simultaneously thinking about my own frustrations about the perceptions and beliefs of others, especially those clinging to "TIME" and "TIMELINES"... that I know to be false and incorrect and the futility of me trying to change them (and I have tried lol!). Twitter is nothing else but a battle of perceptions!

Thor: TERRAN. DROP ALL EXPECTATIONS NOW. THE ONLY WAY THROUGH IS FORWARD. NOW. THOR.

Thor:TERRAN. THERE IS NO INACCURACY IN YOUR DATA. THERE IS ONLY "PROVISIONS" FOR "ALTERNATE REALITIES". THOR.

Thor: TERRAN. ALL. AND EVERY THING. IS POSSIBLE. ALL WAYS. THOR.

Thor: TERRAN. IN WHAT MANNER DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE DECEIVED? ALL CHANGES. ALL HYPER ACCELERATES. NO THING IS WHAT IT SEEMS. THOR.

Thor: ALL IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS. WE ALL HERE HAVE BEEN FORTHRIGHT IN THIS MANNER. THOR.

[Thor pouring salt in the wound at this point]

Thor: TERRAN. THIS IS THE NATURE OF MULTIDIMENTIONALITY. OF OMNIDIMENTIONALITY. OF OMNIDYNAMICS. THOR.

Terran: It’s just an early wound. Ii’s mine to address. I understand the motive of that moment. I don’t understand the [bogus] early data on the GFL and why it was that far off... but it is also about the crow I must eat on that subject.  

Terran: Let’s continue on with the sphere

Terran: I correct data as I get better data

Terran: Is the sphere the new earth?

Terran: Also could you define ,best to your current understanding, what the GFL or Council is?

Thor: TERRAN. THERE ARE NO "DEFINITIONS" OF COUNCILS. OR "FEDERATIONS" OR OTHER "LABELS". NO MORE SEPARATIONS. ALL IS "BLENDING". IN A "NEW MANNER".

Thor: "MERGING" I S NOT THE BEST "DESCRIPTION". THOR.

Thor: TERRAN. THERE IS NO "NEW EARTH". THERE IS ONLY THE "ORIGINAL EARTH". UN ENVELOPED. UN ENCUMBERED. RELEASED FROM ALL "PREVIOUS EXPECTATIONS" AND MORE. FEEL ME? THOR.

Terran: Is it the Original Earth?

Terran: Or are we sitting on it?

Thor: TERRAN. YOU. ARE. LIVING. AND BREATHING. ON THE. ORIGINAL EARTH. NOW. AS ALL FLOWS. FEEL IT? THOR.

Thor: AS THE "LAYERS" AND "METHODS" ARE REVEALED. ALL IS SEEN AND "FELT". THOR.

Terran: I’ve suspected that for some time... layers took longer than I expected to peel/dissolve.

Terran: It’s helpful for me to think of creation as software not hardware.

Terran: Malleable.

Thor: TERRAN. INDEED. "DISCONNECT" FROM "EXPECTATIONS' AND FEEL ALL AS THE BEAUTY OF ALL FLOWS NOW. THOR.

Terran: What is the sphere here to do?

Terran: Observe? Advise? Participate?

Thor: TERRAN. "HERE" IS THE 'NOW' OF ALL CREATION. FLOWING. THOR.

Thor: TERRAN. RECALL THAT ALL OF CREATION IS PREPARED TO "MEET" /"JOIN"/ "SEE"/ AND BE "SEEN". THOR.

Terran: Also a query about the anomaly... did you notice any similarities to the housing you had after the narrow portal dive to see Skye in Leeds?

Thor: TERRAN. MY "HOUSING" WAS IN THE "PHYSICAL" IN A "SMALL WHITE COTTAGE IN LEEDS". THOR.

Thor: "EXTRACTION WAS SIMPLIFIED". LEEDS IS IN A ROUTINE "ROUTE". THOR.

Terran: Lol yes I’m aware of that route as is Skye

Terran: Did you know who’s cottage it was?

Thor: TERRAN. IT IS A "SAFE HOUSE". KNOWN AMOUNG "INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES." THOR.

Terran:You were in a section of HOS’s zero point home in the original garden but it’s not likely you saw all omnidynamic rooms of it or the conference room.

Terran: It is indeed safe.

Denice: (have to go.)

September 15, 2019

Terran: Got an energetic visit (not visual) from the Big Blue Man during a nap today. I haven’t “seen” him since Aouchtam. I created him when I was 3 because I wanted a friend...

Terran: Packs quite an energy, but very gentle and soft

Denice: Oh, how cooool!

Denice: on my iradio since waking at 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOuI4OqJfQc

Denice: I keep seeing Guardians of the Galaxy characters. . .so it must be a song from one of the movies?

Denice::)

Terran: Do you think those songs are picked for you? Me? H? Or all of the above?

Denice: This one was annoying :) lol

Denice: just kept playing after I cleared the space, declared pure love only, et al. This one felt like guardians of the galaxy, because I kept getting images of the different colored characters. . .and all I wanted was one more hour of sleep (facepalm)

Denice: I usually get a ping when it is for you or H :)

Terran: We had 2 black hawks fly over at 500 ft. Very loud.  And fast moving...