Translate

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Yeti Message 12/1/19



Purported Yeti image, I cannot vouch for the accuracy or genuineness of the image.




Antola: TERRAN. I AM AN-TOE-LA. WE YETI ARE THE GUARDIANS OF THE PORTAL AT YOUR LOCALE. THERE ARE MORE INCOMING NOW. AS YOU ARE AWARE THE FREQUENCIES HAVE SHIFTED INTO A PATTERN OF "EXPOSURE". YOUR LOCATION IS DESIREABLE FOR MANY REASONS. WE ARE PREPARED TO MONITOR AND EXTEND WELCOME TO THOSE WHO SERVE ALL OF CREATION. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR INDEPENDENT "OUTLIERS" NOW. ALL ARE WELL COME HERE. (their spelling). ALL MUST KNOW NOW THAT AS THE GREAT CONVERGENCE/MERGER IS UPON US. ALL ARE FOR ONE UNITED HEART OF SOURCE OF ALL.

I AM SHARING OUR COMMUNICATIONS NOW TO INTRODUCE MYSELF AS A GUARDIAN AND A FRIEND. I AM SENDING MY IMAGE TO THE CONDUIT NOW. SHE IS CLEAR ON THIS IMAGE AND WILL SEND YOU ADAPTIVE "PICTURES".

YOUR OFFER OF GIFTS IS NOT NECESSARY. WE ARE HERE TO SERVE ALL. THE FEMALES AND CHILDREN INTERRUPT AND SHARE THAT "CHOCOLATES" ARE ALWAYS WELL COME.

IN GRATITUDE.

ANTOLA.

Terran to Denice: Could you ask Antola if they are able to communicate with Sammy? He’s been upset at my absence last few weeks. Even though I’ve been home since Thursday.

 I think Sammy sees them which might explain why he’s been trying to get me outside.

I want Sammy to know I love him very much and he will be looked after. He’s an unusually intelligent cat and now he’s showing signs of complex emotions.

Antola: TERRAN. WE DO HAVE COMMS WITH THE FELINE. HE IS KNOWN AS "RAGUEL". HE IS COMFORTABLE WITH OUR PRESENCE. ADVANCED IN WAYS WE CANNOT EXPLAIN. AS YOU FEEL. THINGS FLOW IN WAYS THAT MAY BE NOT EXPECTED. "SAMMY/RAGUEL" IS A STRONG ONE AND PREPARED FOR THE NEXT "ADVENTURE." ANTOLA.


Illustration Courtesy David Attenborough 

Terran note: I don't have a good picture to share of the Yeti, nor a good feel of their facial configuration.  They come from another star system, they are not native to the Earth.  Denice sent me an image of a man's beard to to show how their hair looks.  I'm using some images I got off the internet but I can't vouch for their accuracy and my apologies in advance to the Yeti if these images are not accurate.  Sounds like I will know what they look like soon!

This man has similar hair in his beard to the Yeti.




The Yeti have an amazing ability to move between dimensions, they choose when to be seen and when not to be seen.  There are accounts of them having only half themselves in our dimension so only one foot print is left, just to play with our heads a bit in humor.  I don't know how they do it but it seems to be innate to them.  Heights vary between males and females, and can be between 8 feet or as much as 15 or more for a large male.  I saw the eyes of one male in the trees one night in 2016, and he was about 15 feet tall and the spacing between the eyes indicated a large skull.  It took my breath away for a moment but I composed myself, much to their amusement.   They are gentle beings, usually vegetarian, unless food is in short supply. They are adept at using portals on the Earth and elsewhere.  

We have found Yeti poop before and its got a lot of grasses in it, its not deer poop and we have no bears near here.  Grasses must be a part of their diet.   They have left grass flowers for Beverly in the past.  My neighbor Beverly suspected they were back as she's heard wind chimes set off that were pretty high up.  

There was a rogue military-type vehicle (I don't believe it was US military) that showed up one night two or three years ago.  Four Yeti picked up the vehicle by its corners and safely relocated it some distance away with the occupants inside.   The vehicle tracks came in but did not lead out.   Thor sent me an image of it being left in an oak tree.   They occupants never came back.  Just a warning to the wise.  We appreciate the Yeti service to all.