Translate

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Update 1: Thor sends image of a shipment of Gold on Galactic Shuttle craft

THIS IS A ROUGH PHOTOSHOP CREATION OF THE IMAGE THOR SENT.  I KNOW THIS
IS A BAD PHOTOSHOP BUT I AM NOT AN ILLUSTRATOR BY TRAINING.

MARCH 25, 2020


Terran to Denice: Is Thor wanting to chat?

Thor: TERRAN. I AM WITH YOU. FEEL ME?

Thor: SENDING AN "ABUNDANT" IMAGE. NOW. THOR.

Terran: Is that yellow metal by any chance? [Verifying I was picking up the right visual stream]

Terran: Is that the hull of nonlocal vehicle? "...doesn’t look like from around here" as Texans say [The image came in very clearly, there was a far gray bulkhead with curved reinforcements on a door, It was nothing like I have seen on Earth. There were men positioning the pallets and the gold bars seem to be about 50% smaller than the typical Earth ones, but same overall quantity,  Perhaps the bars were smaller for ease of handling and manual loading on a small shuttle.]

Thor: TERRAN. ALL IS IN PLAY NOW.  FEEL ME?

Terran: Yes. 

Terran: WE ARE WITH YOU NOW. ALL IN. ALL WAYS. THOR.

Terran note:  My impression was that this is headed to the US Treasury.  There may be other countries involved as well. The conversation was short so I was not able to get additional details in that moment. Its destination is my conjecture at this point.  This is off-planet gold.  Denice has an ill family member so my time is limited with her.

Denice: (gotta go - lots of traffic in here :) ) . [Denice had to cut the conversation short]



Update 1: 
(Note these are for reference, not all of them will understand completely what is going on here, but it does relate to gold and changes going on with the Treasury and they do have data to consider. I-UV.COM is of course BZ's archive of the #HATJ filings and related documents.)