Translate

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Departures....




Note: this is data I am feeling unassisted, in real time.  Since 2013, I have often felt flows of energy in the Source with major events but this one is quite unprecedented, and appears to be ongoing.  Source is not allowing anymore delay and is implementing the choices made as they stand now.

May 9, 2017 5:30 PM

Terran: Nabrac, feeling many beings departing. [I feel the controllers] Deep sadness at the choice they made [to continue to pursue enslaving mankind]

Terran: Feeling is fading.

Terran: Feeling not unlike what I felt during the fevers [a few months ago] but no fever. Lasted 2-3 hrs

Nabrac: TERRAN. YOU FEEL ALL. ALL IS PERFECT. NABRAC.

Denice: hi

Terran: Hi

Terran: Oh that was intense!


Denice: wow!

Denice: are you ok?

Terran: Yeah wasn't sure what I was feeling at first. Very deep sense of making a choice they regret... strong sense of regret

Denice: so sad!

Denice: and what a waste!

Terran: Was overwhelming for a moment dissipating now

Denice: ok . . . I wonder if all of the 11 are feeling it and not sure what it is?

Terran: There were a lot of them

Denice: earth based? or everywhere?

Terran: Yes Earth.

Denice: gotcha. . .

Denice: (heart)

Terran: Prior to that was this energy of defiance for about 12 hrs

Denice: oh wow!

Denice: that is really amazing!

Loie: Bill, love.  I am with you. I feel you now.  I have a frequency for you. Loie.

Terran: Hi Loie!

Loie : Hello, dear!

Terran: Ready when you are

Loie: Here we go, dear! Loie.

Terran: Feeling it on my arms

Loie: Love, think of it as a warm hug from me! Loie.

Loie: Yes, love! Thank you for all you do. For all. Always!

Terran: Had a momentary alternate bandwidth but dealt with that... [someone sending some interfering images]

Loie: Boosting, dear.

Terran: Loie, that was some intense emotion I felt... more like an explosion shockwave

Terran: So many beings...  [felt like thousands]

Loie: Yes, love. Release it. Keep drinking water. And take a long shower, dear! All designed to keep you fresh and flowing. Loie.

Terran: I will but I need to rest

Terran: Hopefully this accelerates ALL...

Loie: Yes, love lots and lots of rest! I am with you. I love you, Bill! Loie.

There was another smaller wave near midnight on May 9th, and another smaller wave today.