Translate

Sunday, February 26, 2012

🛸 1952 UFO FORMATION OVER WASHINGTON DC DECODED!



NOTE August 23, 2020: The original video was deleted from YouTube.  I have replaced it with these. This video says it was in 1952, then "a week later in 1955".  Sounds like he got a typo in his text to the Text Reader AI.   I am assuming he meant 1952.  




This video says 1952 sighting




And this one...





February 26, 2012

I've seen this video of the UFOs flying over Washington DC before but today seeing it again on RMN I realized that it looked a lot like braille encoding. I pulled up the braille alphabet, discovered that some of braille alphabet is also a short hand for words. A bit like Chinese and Japanese characters can be.

Here's my notes below on my analysis of the formation of the light ships in this UFO video. The last two letters are very distinct, took me about an hour to figure out the first 3 letters through trial and error after watching the video over and over. Parallax is a bitch when trying to decypher a 2D dot alphabet flying marquis while it's moving!

The message reads "A CHILD CAN HAVE EVERY KNOWLEDGE". What's even funnier its written in braille! "There's none so blind as those who refuse to see!"

Pretty apt message for Washington DC! Someone has a sense of humor!

The messages has 3 layers to it. The encoding method, the message, and the nature of humanity.

I encourage others to look at other similar videos around the world. Notes below:



Click on braille alphabet below to see larger version
Braille Alphabet, click on image for larger version