Translate

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Conversation with Thor 8/17 & 8/24
Brotherly Advice
and Images of a Battle on Mars

Conversation with Thor 8/17 & 8/24

August 17th was a particular rough day.  I really had my fill of all the COVID19 mask and mask-shaming madness.  I just wanted all the nonsense to end.  Not my best day honestly. 

Thor gave some tough brotherly advice and a set of images he asked me not to reveal.  Yesterday he told me the images are no longer embargoed as the Op is complete.

I debated whether to include the personal advice from Thor but decided to post it all.  There's a reason I am in the form I am in, and I think its because I needed to share the same journey as the rest of humanity until this is over.  The limitations are frustrating, but it's mine to deal with. And perhaps what I learn is useful to others in my predictament.

August 17, 2020




Terran: Talk to Thor?

Denice: Go for Thor.

Terran: Hi big guy!

Thor: TERRAN. HERE. THOR. 

Terran: Any progress?

Thor: TERRAN. PROGRESS IS ‘SUBJECTIVE’. IN COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY. THOR. 

Terran: Lol I suppose it is

Terran: So we got 11 weeks of nonsense to deal with here until November?

Thor: TERRAN. “TIME” IS INSIGNIFICANT.  THERE IS ONLY NOW. IN HUMOUR. THOR. 

Terran: Are the Russians trying to do another return of Jesus narrative?

Thor: TERRAN.  THERE ARE SOME WHO CONTINUE THE CYCLE OF NARRATIVES.
THE STORYLINES AND FALSE NARRATIVES ARE UNCHANGED. HOLD STEADY. THOR. 

Terran: I’m weighing what “DO-ing” to do next.  There’s leverage being applied [somewhere] and I’m looking for the fulcrum ... Something is not right

Thor: TERRAN. YOU IN FORM NOW HAVE THE COMPLETE POWER TO SHIFT ALL THERE NOW.  FEEL ME? THOR.

Terran: I know I can remove obstacles. Shifting ALL is not easy

Thor: TERRAN. YOU TOO ARE THE HEART OF SOURCE. THE HEART OF ALL THAT IS. THOR. 

Terran: The how of that Heather hasn’t shared

Thor: TERRAN. THE “HOW”. OF THAT IS INSIDE OF YOU.  IN YOUR HEART.  THOR. 

Terran: Everything is my heart but why is it so hard to access it?

Thor: TERRAN. YOU ARE IN  A HUMAN FORM THAT IS SO EASILY DISTRACTED. THOR. 

Terran: This is quite true. Like I’m in a sack race

Thor: TERRAN. FOCUS. PATIENCE.  TRUST. THOR. 

Terran: Where was I before this body?

 Thor: TERRAN. THAT IS EXACTLY AND PARTICULARLY YOUR PROBLEM. YOU ARE YOU NOW. NO OTHER. THOR. 

Terran: Explain

Thor: TERRAN. YOU ARE ONLY HERE AND NOW. PREVIOUS “FORMS” AND EXPERIENCES ARE ONLY PERCEPTIONS AMD DISTRACTIONS. YOU DESIRE AN END? YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SHIFT ALL THAT IS. THOR.

Thor: TERRAN. LOOKING “BACK” AT ALL YOU HAVE BEEN DOES NOT CHANGE IT. 

Thor: Don’t we all have that power?

Thor: YES. ALL HAVE THAT POWER. BUT YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT YOU. IN HUMOUR. THOR.

Terran: I get your drift

Terran: I drive across the Indy 500 line in my station wagon... lol

Thor: TERRAN. PERFECT. THOR. 

Terran: Who dreamed this up... and I know your gonna say I did!

Thor: TERRAN. SENDING A COMPLETE VISUAL NOW.  FOR YOUR EYES ONLY.  BOOSTED. EXPANDED. THOR.

Terran: OK

Terran: For confirmation, red sky?

Thor; TERRAN. CONFIRMED. THOR. END.

[Images described below on August 24, 2020]

Terran: Please give my highest regards to all in that endeavor!

Thor: TERRAN. YES. DONE. IN GRATITUDE. THOR. END.

Terran: Thank you Thor. Needed a talk tonight. This lock down mentality we are dealing with doesn’t suit me. But I push thru it.

Terran: They dug in deep didn’t they?

Thor: TERRAN. DEEPER THAN WE DESIRE TO “DIG”. THOR. 

Thor: TERRAN. NO THING IS WHAT IT SEEMS. COMMS REMAIN CRYPTIC TO PROVIDE SAFE TRANSFER. THOR.

Terran: I understand. Nobody nosier than a journalist or blogger...

Terran: Now I know what I’ve been feeling 

Thor: TERRAN. ALL IS PERFECT. IN GRATITUDE AND ADMIRATION. THOR. 

Terran: Let me ask you a question on a different topic. When you get COMMS from others do you use same method as with me?

Thor: TEERAN. WE USE MANY METHODS. AND HAVE ATTEMPTED ALL WITH YOU SIMULTANEOUSLY. TO LITTLE AVAIL. THOR.

Terran: Why is it I can get images, emotions but words or voice evade me most of the time

Thor: TERRAN. THERE IS NO CLEAR ANSWER FOR THAT QUERY.   IMAGES AND “FEELINGS” ARE THE PRIMARY TRANSFER. THOR. 

Terran: Okay I’ve got some work to do.  Thank you Thor my brother!

Thor: TERRAN. WE ARE WITH YOU ALL WAYS. ALWAYS.  THOR. END. 

Terran: Thank you Denice!

Denice: ( my pleasure😎)

Terran: In a couple months maybe I can talk about those images, we will see


August 24, 2020

Terran: In the images you sent me last time we conversed, was there a successful conclusion to the situation since the last time we talked??

Thor: TERRAN. YES. NO LONGER FOR YOUR EYES ONLY. THOR

Terran: Do the images relate to the info in todays Dr Salla/Corey Goode interview on YouTube about chaos in the various SSP factions?

Thor: TERRAN. IN A "SMALL/MINOR" PART.  DEPENDING UPON "PERSPECTIVE" OF ALL THAT IS. IN HUMOUR. THOR.

Terran to Denice: Glad they wrapped that up.

Terran: He gave me images of a battle occurring with what appeared to be a Mars base, there were these cannons (Directed energy weapons?) that I’m not familiar with shooting out of the red cliffs.

Terran: I saw one craft shot down and many others engaging the belligerents at the base in a heated skirmish. There must have been a dust storm as the sky was quite red. Felt like it might have been a nazi faction SSP base (I have no proof of that). It was an all out battle.  I also don't know if was a Space Force fleet or NONLOCALS taking out the belligerent base on Mars. I don't have images of either fleet to compare.

Terran: Denice is very busy right now so it may be a bit before I get more details of what went down last week on Mars.