Translate

Saturday, December 5, 2020

#HATJ CONVERSATION December 4, 2020



This is a semi personal conversation with Heather where I was expressing that I had reached peak "YUCK"...  with all the "revelations of corruption".  So many are posting so much of what is going on I don't feel I need to repeat what others are doing.   And I get a lot of articles and videos sent to me, but honestly I am more interested in enforcement and pulling these squealing mandrakes of planetary corruption out by the roots.  

I find myself in these moments feeling like I am already at the destination and just waiting for the rest of the hiking troop to catch up on the long trail.  I don't mean that in a condescending way, there are others who began this journey long before me.  I know the ending.  I don't know which trail people choose to the mountain.  I also feel lately a growing sense of bi-location within the all of me.  There's the me who is on this end and there's the me who never left to come here.  We are all multidimensional beings.

There are moments that I find somethings on this planet very odd indeed.  Even given all the years I have lived here.  And I find that puzzling too, that sensation of oddness and surrealism.

I also observe people retreating into organized religion as a form of comfort against the storm, which is a reflex, without realizing how fully corrupted those institutions are, men who project themselves as intermediaries to the divine yet they are curiously quiet about it all... 

How many rabbit holes of pedophilia, human trafficking, human monetization, human oppression and secret squirrels can one go down before it makes you just want to give up on the entire human race?  How many toxins can be stuck in a human being?  How many evil things can so called "rulers" do in the name of "the public health" (which they don't give a shit about)?  As to those who would rule over us, their fated end was known in 2012, and they were given time to choose, they were just slow to make up their minds.   In systems engineering there was the rule of thumb known as the 80/20 rule, the last 20% of a problem takes 80% of the effort.  Rough moments a head, how long they last depends on how political those doing the clean up make it.  Just get it done. 

There is a NEED right now for self love, preserving your and my frequencies, preserving your and my ability to sleep at night, and a critical need for joy and a smiling face to the rest of the world.  It needed for your health and soul. That is the spirit of this conversation, which ended up being humorous...  

In reverse chronological order...

From: TUCCI-JARRAF, HEATHER ANN
Subject: RE: This week
Date: Dec 4, 2020 at 9:22 PM

Ladies here get "bargain book" catalogs that they have family/friends order from for them...I took a look at my bunkie's catalog the other day, and some of the titles are hilarious...and in it was a DVD section...I laughed so hard at one of the titles that I had tears in my eyes...it was called TRUMP V. ILLUMINATI, and the description was of a cloned Trump (a Chinese cloned Trump at that) that escapes and then takes on the so-called illuminati.  I can't remember if it was in Chinese with English subtitles...i was surprised that lots of italian movies were advertised, and wanted to remember to browse the catalogs, lol

...my love to Denice...to You...to All.

----- Terran on 12/4/2020 2:21 PM wrote:

Finding it increasingly difficult to read much of anything on current politics and voting scandals.  Everything is so deeply corrupted.  I don't need convincing I know.

Talk of free markets and free thinkers means nothing in a world run by tricksters and liars and cheats.  Am I unique in that I saw things were utterly corrupt in the early 2000s? 

It's not just that there's incompetence by design, it's becoming increasingly clear that those who are competent (in spite of imposed structural impediments)  and who are not compromised are specifically and deliberately targeted and shackled as direct threats to the status quo. 

Saw one of those bizarre films that come out Japan, where a Yakuza faction are actually vampires.  They limit their blood sucking of "civvies" (civilians) because if they turn the civvies into vampires there won't be enough crop left to feed the vampire Yakuza...  and civvies taste better.... than other Yakuza... of course one renegade Yakuza can't help himself and is rapidly depleting the supply of civvies so the "sustainable farming" Yakuza turns to the police who station chief is snarling with his palm out for payment "we don't work for you for free!"   Some really twisted metaphors for what is actually going on.  Curiously the movie did not address judges. 

Is there a fast forward button?