Translate

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Nabrac and I revisit the Draco Arena Event of 2015







Draco Arena Revisited with Nabrac

Tuesday July 6th, 2021

Terran: Gadgets don’t hold the fascination they once did for me. We’ve not had true innovation in about 10 years, only refinements

Denice: Things should get interesting!!!!!⭐️

Terran: I was reading our conversation from July 2017 [was not published due the death of my mother and Heather's arrest in DC]  and You said [redacted son's name] started playing Thunderstuck on his guitar. That song keeps coming back doesn’t it? The timing of his playing was very funny

Denice: It does! When was the arena doing? [redacted] called me that night. It was weird

Terran: The one when the ship landed?  [A flow I saw with Loie of a cigar ship landing at a Texas High School football field.]

Denice: Draco king in the battle. [different arena than I thought]

Terran: Oh that was in August 2015 I think

Terran: There’s stuff in the "now" of Thor, Nabrac and Riggolt that hasn’t happened in our now yet... [I have 2017 conversation about it. Not every doing is in Earth linear time]

Denice: I see things that they referred to being revealed now

Denice: Cannot pinpoint one thing, but I see it

Terran: I was in two places at once and thought maybe I was gonna get eaten ðŸĪŠ. [found myself transported to an arena facing a 15 foot Godzilla looking creature about after an hour after a Draco knocked open her front door and ran through Denice's house scaring her dogs and children]

Denice: You did great

Terran: The ending was a shock! A nice shock but unexpected. Daniel in the lions den moment…

Denice: Wild time!!!

Denice: I couldn’t see what was happening, I only got the music

Terran: The Klingon [of Star Trek] fight arena fonts and colors [design motif] are so much like the reptilian arena. Red letters on black. Jagged heavy metal style character shapes. Unknown alphabet.




Terran: Like trying to read Arabic the first time, but Arabic is graceful…

Denice: Incredible

Terran: I’m not sure I won or was rescued. I’m still here!

Denice: 😊

Terran: That black portal/vortex opened up and Meeshak went tail first down it… Slurp!

Terran note: I knew something was coming so I spent the afternoon in deep meditation and breathing and exhaling pure love from Source.  I suddenly found myself in a screaming arena with the Draco known as Meeshak.   You can read more about that HERE. [as soon as I find it!]   I held up my hand in a gesture you'd use to stop traffic.  The being flew backwards, which surprised me, and I expected him to bounce off the back wall and attack, but as he flew backwards a black vortex opened up and sucked him tail first down the vortex.

Denice: 😁

Denice: Truly amazing

Terran: The crowd went from frenzy to not a sound.

Terran: Then I was back to my body in the alps

Denice: Relief!

Terran: What body was I in???  [I never thought to inquire]

Nabrac: TERRAN. A FREQUENCY FOR YOU TO “SEE/FEEL”. NABRAC.

Terran: Can you hold for 10 min Nabrac i need to get out of this store [I was sitting on couch in Costco, everything happens when I go to Costco! ...lol]

Nabrac: TERRAN. THERE IS NO TIME. IT IS READY WHEN YOU ARE READY. NABRAC.

Terran: 🙏ðŸŧ👍. 

Terran: Give me a moment to cool down this red hot car

Nabrac: TERRAN. AT YOUR REQUEST. AND COMFORT. MANRAC.

Terran: MANRAC?  ðŸĪĢ

Denice: (my fat fingers)😁

Denice: (What an image tho —- ðŸĪŠ)

Denice: (I am feeling a very strong sense of humor right now)

Terran: Must have really nice pecks?

Terran: Chesticles

Terran: ðŸĪŠ

Nabrac: TERRAN. FOCUS ON THESE TWO FREQUENCIES. NABRAC.

Terran: Okay I think I’m ready

Terran: Got me laughing

Nabrac: THE INTENTION IS OF SUPPORT AND UNITY. NABRAC.

Terran: The two frequencies being those?

Terran: Go

Terran: SENT. SURROUNDING YOU NOW.

Terran: Wow that’s impressive! [Seeing my all time favorite form] Hair is more lions mane than I expected, dark. My depiction is close but not the impact of that form.

Terran: For some reason I’m seeing him driving a yellow off road vehicle very fast

Nabrac: TERRAN. NOW CHANGE YOUR FOCUS POINT. FEEL THE OTHER PERSPECTIVE.

Terran: I feel him, what perspective in particular?

Terran: A different now? Different location?

Nabrac: SAME MOMENT THROUGH HIS HEART.

Terran: He stopped striving… feels me

Nabbrac: TERRAN. THE FOCAL POINT OF THE “DRACO KING.” IN THE ARENA. BE THAT ONE NOW.  [I enter my heart and move from there to the Draco King heart.  This can only be done from pure love intent towards the being.  Source's security lockout for bad intent.]

Terran: Feeling enormous power from my hand to the Meeshak being almost like super hero cartoon lightening… [my arm appears to him as red from mid forearm to tip of fingers, lightening emerging from my palm - not the view I got in the original event] … he is being propelled backwards... and the portal opens behind to both our surprise.


Terran: My hand appears red to him from mid arm to hand

Terran: I am in his heart

Nabrac: AMPLIFIED. SURROUNDING YOU BOTH NOW.

Terran: Sending as much pure love as I can.... Getting a headache…

Nabrac: TERRAN. SIMPLY FEEL THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE DRACO KING. ALL ELSE FLOWS IN CONTINUUM.

Terran: He feels sad

Nabrac: TERRAN. FEEL THE UNITY YET? RE-UNITY? RE-UNION?

Terran: I feel the struggle is over. It’s all one

Nabrac: TERRAN. I SURROUND YOU NOW. NABRAC.

Terran: He, me, it’s all source

Nabrac: TERRAN. DOES THAT KNOWING LEAVE YOU “THUNDERSTRUCK”?

Terran: I don’t know if that’s the phrase I’d choose, but I’m feeling waves of energy on my back. 

Terran: What is it that has causes these eons of separation? Perception?

Nabrac: TERRAN. IN PART. AND MOREOVER A LACK OF COSMIC HUMOUR.

Terran: Lol! On my part or all?

Terran: The scene ended differently this time. We both just left and went our own ways.

Nabrac: LACK OF COSMIC HUMOUR FROM ALL.

Terran: How do I unite with my form? My years in this one are running out.

Nabrac: ALLOW ALL TO FLOW. YOUR DAYS ARE JUST BEGINNING.

Terran: That form exceeds anything I’ve ever dreamed of looking like as a man.

Terran: My depiction was close but it lacked the vigor and energy of that form

Terran: Much more tapered body [more muscular and athletic]

Nabrac: TERRAN. THE FORM IS NOT THE MAN.

Terran: Yes

Nabrac: YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU RECALL. IN EVERY WAY. I CONTINUE TO SURROUND YOU NOW.

Terran: I get insights now and then. And then I feel so responsible for every thought. There’s no going back to limited awareness and excuses.

Denice: (⭐️⭐️)

Terran: Big rainbow over Austin with dark clouds. Saw a saucer do acrobatics then vanish. [I was south bound on Hwy 183 somewhere between Anderson Mill Road and 51st Street - The saucer was one of the Sirian style ones Shawn and I have seen on a couple of occasions.   It was moving very fast and very low it was staying under the airliner flight path which also parallels Hwy 183]

Denice: ⭐️

Denice: The subtle humor flowing was cool!!!

Terran: MANRAC lol

Denice: All I could see is [redacted]

Denice: Forgive me.

Denice: I feel like NABRAC is present constantly. And after Heather’s doing a few weeks ago, the energy flows easily. No longer need a river to hold some of his energy as I transmit? 🌚

Denice: Maybe I was intimidated by the powerful flow?

Denice: Maybe I have gained some Cosmic HUMOUR?

Denice: Lol. I did not uppercase that word⭐