Translate

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Need for July


I really need to raise $300 or better (say $500?) more for July.  Numerous things coming due, one already late.  Driving gig is slow, seems everyone is on vacation.  

And to top it all off I have driving school to do so I don't get a ticket on my record from a traffic ticket.   Got caught in a fast yellow arrow light. 

Dealing with a minor health issue hoping to keep minor (been through this before - know the symptoms - I know what to do).   I don't want a repeat of last summer.

My heart goes out to all of you in Houston, we were expecting that storm but it landed there.  Houston always seems to get hit with Hurricanes.   

The event I was expecting in June, got pushed back due to bureaucratic delay, and just as well given Thor's warning about the event remote viewers and Clif are seeing in their data,  and the recent Texas hurricane.  Perhaps early August?